Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Uthor posted:

Just finished Saga #60, they seem to be taking a break, planning on releasing six issues per year, have 48 issues to go, doing some math, I'll be 50 when the series end.

gently caress, I'm getting old.

No point in reading this series anymore. It will never be finished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

thetoughestbean posted:

Clark Kent’s an American citizen

The FBI would be the ones trying to murder him

I dont think you know how our government agencies work.

Cia murders people
Fbi entraps people.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
Maniac of new york sucks

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
Haven't read it

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
Disney is dropping vaccine mandates on 12 usa tv productions. I'm sure other productions will follow.
https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1589470195722092545?t=P9MNEeI-KJW10zAhiUCdIA&s=19
The consciences of those who were not going to see Black Panther 2 or Ant-man 3 due to Evangeline Lily and Letitia Wright are now in the clear.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

RevKrule posted:

Can we please stop losing great artists this year? Please? This time it's Carlos Pacheco.

drat that sucks. His work was always enjoyable to look at.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Vincent posted:

I've been reading some old Action Comics (from the 630 somthing issue) because I recently found about Hero Hotline (old comedy/action title from DC about a low-stakes super-hero company that helps people with missing objects, low level criminals and the like. Think One Star Squadron but without the cynisim.) and found out it was not a Superman title then, but one that featured a lot of stories about different heroes by different authors. Is there a modern title like that now on the stands?

There have been attempts, but they never sell because modern comic book fans are dullards, morons, oafs, and clods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
They are right. Not enough people post here to need a new thread every 3 months.