Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
https://twitter.com/EJFoody/status/1300110645694812160

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Senior Woodchuck posted:

Right. The CIA would be trying to kill Lois.

It's the CIA, so they'd actually end up killing Jimmy.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Happy Hippo posted:

I remember telling my neighborhood friend who was also into comics that since baseball cards were a thing, and comics were a thing, it was my totally original and unique idea to combine the two into cards for comics characters, and about a year later series 1 of the Marvel Cards hit the shelves and I felt as if I'd been robbed of intellectual property

My brother used to joke that WWE had a mic in our house because two ideas he suggested half jokingly for merchandise ended up being advertised on WWE TV. I can't remember what the other idea was, but one was an actual can of whoopass as an idea to market Stone Cold Steve Austin.

About a month later they were selling it. It consisted of an ashcan with Austin 's logo on it, and inside would have an Austin shirt.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

What about El Bottomo?

This got a hearty laugh from me