Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sublyme
Mar 21, 2003
lol poker
I’ve been playing the new marvel snap game, and suddenly it reminded me of a game I found here years ago. It was a fan made, turn based marvel game with like a million characters and plot lines. You recruited characters to your team. You’d play each character against a villain and use your various abilities (think like a button you clicked) to knock down their hit points. And I think there’s even a part where Dr. Doom shows up and you can use him. And I want to say it was flash based.

Does anyone have any recollection of this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU