Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

I remember telling my neighborhood friend who was also into comics that since baseball cards were a thing, and comics were a thing, it was my totally original and unique idea to combine the two into cards for comics characters, and about a year later series 1 of the Marvel Cards hit the shelves and I felt as if I'd been robbed of intellectual property

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

forkboy84 posted:

Imagine thinking the metric system is uncool. Outrageous

Respeck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCP8kiL3jhA

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

I do a movie podcast and I'm gearing up to begin my fourth season. This season I want to talk to people about their favorite movies and I thought I'd get my producer to reach out to comics creators. I plan on asking Evan Dorkin since my friends who host a sister podcast got him no problem and I've been a fan of his since the 90s.

What other comics creators might make for good podcast guests? Taking suggestions here, tia

edit; oh poo poo, oops, sorry about the double post there

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

Oh poo poo, I didn't even know that he wasn't in good health

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

True Romance is one of my favorite movies but I am forever annoyed by the scene in the comic shop where Clarence is flipping through an issue of Sleepwalker while telling Alabama all about the WWII adventures of Nick Fury