Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

I've been cleaning up some old long boxes I haven't pulled out in a decade or more. I have found a lot of aughts, early teens Warren Ellis. Floppies, hardcovers, signed books, etc. Is there any market for his stuff anymore among collectors? It's a lot of stuff like Gravel, Doctor Sleepless, etc. Mostly from Avatar. That era. I don't care to have it around anymore, but I also like money. I have a serious immune system disease so I don't go to my local shop much (once or twice in a year with a mask and I wait for the place to be largely empty when I go), and don't really even know what's still around me 3 years into this.

Basically is it worth my time to try unloading this creep's work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU