Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

1. I used to sneeze almost every time I came and sometimes it would trigger a series of back to back uncontrollable, violent sneezes. Not little delicate "achoo" sneezes, but like physically worn out after 12-15 trying to push your brain out your nose sneezes. Kind of like the same worn-out feeling you get after vomiting but from sneezing.

2. I'm the most chill person irl until someone crunches an empty water bottle (the paper-thin bottles). There's something about that sound that just irritates the hell out of me.

3. In public stalls, I always remove one leg from my shorts or pants and drape them up over the other leg until I'm finished with the transaction. This started after an incident 20+ years ago when I had to crap really bad, hurried into a stall, and after I pulled my pants up I found out the seat of my pants were wet from the puddle of someone else's piss I didn't notice in my rush to sit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The Bloop posted:

Where the hell were your pants that the seat was in a puddle? I can't figure out the configuration that would make that possible

Down around my ankles. It didn't help it was 97-98ish with baggy cargo pants so while rushing to get them down, they fell straight down and the seat went straight to the floor between my feet right in the puddle of piss from the last guy that only peed in the general direction of the toilet.

Also, I'd never looked into it, but evidently the sneezing orgasm is enough of a thing to have a Wikipedia entry: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexually_induced_sneezing

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Das Boo posted:

(Artist's rendition):

Except sitting on a toilet.