Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
The bit in JW where they release the raptors and have the big hero motorcycle scene, followed by the raptors having a conversation with the I-Rex and changing sides is absolutely hilarious. Just perfect comedic timing and execution of the gag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

Darko posted:

I find it funnier when the raptor teams up with the TRex to beat the giant genetic monster dinosaur and then the raptor gives the TRex a good job, sis, nod and then runs off.

That was also a good joke, along with the Mosasaurus suddenly jumping out to eat the I-Rex instead of finishing the actual fight. The movie was great whenever it leaned into being goofy.