Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I would really like to see JP: 1989 that stayed truer to the novel version because, as much as I love the film, the novel was equally amazing but different to me as a kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Darko posted:

Pretty much all of the novel scenes that were missing in the first movie are spread throughout the movies at this point. The first 3 almost filled it out on its own (aviary, compys taking out Stormaire instead of Hammond, etc.)

Yeah but they’re all in lovely JP movies instead of an actual good one

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Is there anything to the rumours that they were going to make a JP miniseries based on the original novel? I’m tired of those Jurassic Trash, give me a 1980’s JP

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

That idea sounds really bad. I like the idea of a reboot that sticks to the novel, though. The scene with Wu being eaten alive haunted me as a kid.