Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
I'm never going to see this loving movie. I made it about thirty seconds into the trailer. It looks so stupid, just insultingly stupid in every way. But maybe someone who has seen it can explain something to me that seems to be the stupidest of all:

What happened to guns to let dinosaurs take over the world? I mean, yeah, a T-Rex is dangerous, but in the US once it gets near a population center some A-10s are coming on station to feed that fucker Mavericks and 2000-lb LGBs. So how do they take over the world? Do we just let them do it because we feel bad for them?

Is there some "Can't hurt them because they are endangered" plot point thing, or a microbe that eats all guns, or something? Because "dinosaurs take over the world" is really just about the stupidest loving thing when the dumbest among us can buy a 30 round military rifle at the loving pawn shop for $200.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU