Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
That last dude was too much of an Alan Grant cosplayer, I bet he faked the video for the social media clout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
I will unabashedly fight that Dominion is, while not good, incredibly high above Fallen Kingdom, that amazing shitshow of bad bad bad I can't even finish this sentence that was a bad movie.

Dominion had a plot and served its purpose. It wasn't like, a masterpiece of cinema.

Holy gently caress Fallen Kingdom was an unredeemable piece of poo poo

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

banned from Starbucks posted:

Jesus people still can't get over the assistant lady's death. It's been like 10 years.

SHe was someone's daughter you dick

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
I think the mystery boat was supposed to be full of raptors but got cut due to time/budget

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

Real Cool Catfish posted:

What could even go wrong in a prequel.

The first film starts with a worker losing an arm and the massive shitshow that is for Ingen as they try to stop investors pulling out.

That’s clearly the worst thing that’s happened up to that point which is pretty decent going for dinosaur island.

The first worker dies OP