Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Cyclops

Just your classic run of the mill Cyclops. One eye. If you imagine a Cyclops it's probably this one.

Biclops

A strange variation of the Cyclops, it's exactly like a cyclops except it has two eyes, and is like a bug overall instead of like a humanoid overall

Triclops

Also sometimes called a Tryclops as an inflammatory term for making fun of how hard they try to beat you (this is the origin of the word 'tryhard' actually!), like they even pick up boulders and throw them at you. A Triclops is exactly like a Cyclops but with three eyes and a ceaseless drive to prove that they are just as good with three eyes as a cyclops is with one eye.

Octoclops

Some people call this a Spiclops but come on, they're more clearly related to a cyclops with eight eyes than to a spider with cyclops features. The Spiclops is a spider with one eye.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jun 29, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
u forgot about the eyeclops OP

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

google THIS

Clops

Likes to drive the zambroni. Has no other traits that anyone would care to hear about

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
ClipClops - has hoofs for eyes.

Finger Prince

Psyclops

Robot Made of Meat

Shyclops

Will always avert their eyes when you notice them, sometimes batting their eyelashes while doing so.

eta: Not to be confused with Shyclops, which is simply an ordinary cyclops, but with Sean Connery pronouncing it.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

TrySaraClops

Stunningly failed mascot conceived of during a corporate retreat by Sara Lee's marketing department. After this, they vowed to stay off the mushrooms when designing ad campaigns.

google THIS

Cyclopsclopsclops...

Instead of an eye, this variant has another, smaller cyclops sprouting from its eye socket, and that one has, you guessed it. However, unlike related subspecies such as the cyclopsclopsclopsclops, for this variant the cycle continues ad infinitum, a living non-branching fractal. Scientists and philosophers alike debate as to whether he can ultimately see nothing or everything

Robot Made of Meat

google THIS posted:

Cyclopsclopsclops...

Instead of an eye, this variant has another, smaller cyclops sprouting from its eye socket, and that one has, you guessed it. However, unlike related subspecies such as the cyclopsclopsclopsclops, for this variant the cycle continues ad infinitum, a living non-branching fractal. Scientists and philosophers alike debate as to whether he can ultimately see nothing or everything

It's clopses all the way down.

Finger Prince

A cool name for a cyclops in some fantasy game setting would be "Elephant Skull". You must seek out old Elephant Skull, the cyclops, for he has what you need to continue your quest.

Buttchocks

Cycleops - rides a unicycle

Twenty Four

Highclops

Dude just sits around in his cave and gets stoned.

He makes up for having only one eye with it being double blood shot.

deep dish peat moss

Buttchocks posted:

Cycleops - rides a unicycle

I'm picturing a squad of cycling spec ops cyclops

google THIS

CyclOP

The cyclops who created a thread on the cyclops forum. Alternatively, a cyclops that buffed too much during the last update

FutonForensic

Buttchocks posted:

ClipClops - has hoofs for eyes.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Psycholops: Hey man, have you ever really...LOOKED at your clops?

biosterous

psychclops: this fucker keeps tricking me and is really obnoxious about it

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Clopclops: really, REALLY into My Little Centaur

Buttchocks

Cyclots - half the eyes, but twice the eye boogers

clammy

Biclops: just a normal person

deep dish peat moss

clammy posted:

Biclops: just a normal person

Or a two-eyed cyclops, which is incredibly weird.

clammy

deep dish peat moss posted:

Or a two-eyed cyclops, which is incredibly weird.

what like with one eye vertically over the other eye?

Finger Prince

Which one has the two eyes aligned on the same vertical axis?

clammy

Finger Prince posted:

well i thought biclops was just another name for regular human, but apparently that could mean what you're saying

Buttchocks

Dryclops - often spotted with large bottle of Visine

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
iClops

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
MyClops was a popular social netcloping site in the early 'aughts

Twenty Four

Guyclops - Has another, smaller guy for a head, which also has the same thing going on, and that happens forever.

Murray Mantoinette

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Nyeclops. Just an actual cyclops but well versed in basic science and a skilled educator

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

cryclops are basically just very sad cyclops :(

Stoner Sloth

Lyeclops are basic af

Stoner Sloth

Whyclops pester adventurers with existential angst

Stoner Sloth

Flyclops are the result of cyclops jeff goldblum having a teleporter accident

Buttchocks

Slycops - exist only in fiction

Nosfereefer

clopclops are what cyclop bronies call themselves

Finger Prince

Purple Pegacycorn (aka one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater)

Nosfereefer

seinclops :jerry:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Finger Prince posted:

that would be the Piled Highclops

Nosfereefer

highclops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:ughh: sighclops is disappointed in u