Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Skinny jeans? Aren’t they more like mom jeans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Jane :)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Why do we have two GDT's I want to post with all of my mates, not half of them.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
Taz and Chuckie T being here means it's already an all-timer of a Dynamite

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Are they ever going to address Wheeler leaving the group?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

oh... well bye Chuck

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
posting in the wrong thread

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I like the position of the hard cam.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

This looks like a packed arena

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the threads are a little out of alignment so i've decided to help out. please help me as well if you can

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Cavauro posted:

the threads are a little out of alignment so i've decided to help out. please help me as well if you can

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Detroit Rock City

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Are they ever going to address Wheeler leaving the group?

What’s there to address. He was a bad friend

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Cavauro posted:

ok

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think we're looking for about 29 pages for both threads. maybe a little more? this isn't really my wheelhouse. what is wheelhouse. i'm going to find out

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

I’ll lend you my sword!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that is my hat i decided to use on my last playthrough. i don't usually like stuff like that so it's out of character for me. that makes it feel more weird to see it posted i think. anyway a wheelhouse is a part of a boat or ship serving as a shelter for the person at the wheel. i guess that makes sense. it's the little area with some roof on it and the back's usually open. that part. i didn't know what that was.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Shard posted:

This looks like a packed arena

The arena is completely full in the larger lower bowl and mezzanine, and about halfway up the small upper bowl. I'd say about 15K.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

that is my hat i decided to use on my last playthrough. i don't usually like stuff like that so it's out of character for me. that makes it feel more weird to see it posted i think. anyway a wheelhouse is a part of a boat or ship serving as a shelter for the person at the wheel. i guess that makes sense. it's the little area with some roof on it and the back's usually open. that part. i didn't know what that was.

it’s a pretty hat he not afraid

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

The Berzerker posted:

What's goin on in the other thread. I hope they are enjoying the show too.

They seem to be watching an older episode of Dynamite

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Should have got some crazy bread tonight, pretending the marinara is BLOOD AND GUTS(if its chunky)

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

Where is JR

He’s only commentating the blood and guts match. He read the thread complaints today and decided to become a part timer

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

beggar posted:

Should have got some crazy bread tonight, pretending the marinara is BLOOD AND GUTS(if its chunky)

neurodivergent bread, please

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
digging the tye dye track suits.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the only pics i have to prove i really wore that hat are all high in spoilers so i won't be posting them. i initially named my guy the insipid hood and wore a little blue riding hood type of hood, the recolor of the red one from roderika's stuff. but then i changed to that mask and i forgot to change my name for a while but then i did change it. and after that my name was Emptymask. i planned on doing a lot of interacting with other players so i wanted a roleplaying type of name. but i ended up only being summoned a few times and the hosts always died fairly fastly. i tried to change my name to Emptymask [Ally] in order to instill full confidence in them to help but it didn't really have any effect as far as i could tell. things don't always go to plan

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Man Trent lookin really intense there.

FUCKIN JEFFERSON STARSHIP HELL YES.

Since Dynamite is at a Pizza arena I had to go grab some brick oven pizza for the occasion

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

man this is getting more and more out of hand. i don't know if we can balance the ship. even if it has a fantastic wheelhouse

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Hell yeah time for another all timer mic segment

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Jiro posted:

Man Trent lookin really intense there.

FUCKIN JEFFERSON STARSHIP HELL YES.

Since Dynamite is at a Pizza arena I had to go grab some brick oven pizza for the occasion

We are all out of pizza at the pizza arena

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Cavauro posted:

man this is getting more and more out of hand. i don't know if we can balance the ship. even if it has a fantastic wheelhouse

Think of it like the Blood and Guts ring set up, there is a second thread for spillover spots.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I think i will

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
LuchaKane

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
let the record show I NEVER will boo Christian

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

This some Mortal Kombat alternate costume type poo poo!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
we love serpentico

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Jungle Boy is Kip tonight pass it on

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Dark Dinosaur!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Cavauro posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

I like how Luchasarus can swing between actual monster and articulate man.