Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

to this day I'm still pissed we didn't go with Checkbox coalition over the Imperium.

edit: a terrible top of page post. Fitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009

Damnit, how'd I post after this guy? Restart the thread please

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

I don't like this new thread. It doesn't smell like pubbie yet

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

I endorse this product and or service.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

your sentence for failing to "first post" on the first post: re-up for the rest of the war and come shoot some idiot pubbies with your ol' pals, TT

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
Almost ground floor on this depression inducing game!

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Following up from the last thread, according to finance I am apparently around 10% of the total Delve production after all :downs:

Y'all need to stop slacking!

Wookybear
Dec 14, 2016

How does this work?
Dont forget to always boil your ribs etc.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

I need someone to let me know when we get a quote out of this war that is better than:

Legacy will be taking Fountain, Delve, Querious, and Period Basis while maintaining all of the space that we currently hold. So we will be getting an additional four full regions. Every single Legacy alliance will be getting space in Delve, Querious, Period Basis, and Fountain.

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

ASAPI posted:

I need someone to let me know when we get a quote out of this war that is better than:

Legacy will be taking Fountain, Delve, Querious, and Period Basis while maintaining all of the space that we currently hold. So we will be getting an additional four full regions. Every single Legacy alliance will be getting space in Delve, Querious, Period Basis, and Fountain.

The funny thing is that quote is actually true. Legacy alliances did get systems in all three regions and they drank the kool-aid SO HARD that they moved all their stuff there. So when we exploded out of 1DQ1 did we not only destroy or lock into asset safety a large amount of their hard assets, the ensuing trail of tears to the drone regions beggared their liquid reserves.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

andromache posted:

The funny thing is that quote is actually true. Legacy alliances did get systems in all three regions and they drank the kool-aid SO HARD that they moved all their stuff there. So when we exploded out of 1DQ1 did we not only destroy or lock into asset safety a large amount of their hard assets, the ensuing trail of tears to the drone regions beggared their liquid reserves.

It really was a first in history for the invading force to helpfully bring all of their domestic infrastructure to us so we could glass their region without having to leave Delve.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Pity poor BRAVE, who moved into Querious, then were sent back to Esoteria to defend their home regions from being burnt to the ground, and then had to go back and re-settle into Querious and deal with Delta Sqad

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Pity poor BRAVE, who moved into Querious, then were sent back to Esoteria to defend their home regions from being burnt to the ground, and then had to go back and re-settle into Querious and deal with Delta Sqad

and now they're about to get paved over by frat for... pure blind

man, invading pure blind for territory is a weird concept

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
it gets even stranger with that post declaring them the enemy for being blue to people FRT were also blue to a week ago

Blacula
Dec 22, 2008

Sometimes I click buttons in this game, number go up, and I am fulfilled.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

quote:

clever girls (hi globby) .

:wave:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Kazinsal posted:

your sentence for failing to "first post" on the first post: re-up for the rest of the war and come shoot some idiot pubbies with your ol' pals, TT

I was tempted for a minute but with the increased sub cost and it being nice outside, meh

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
grond floor

:synpa:

Edit: gently caress beaten

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer
You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with that snipe. Hell, a Levi would have a better chance of landing an XL torp

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

andromache posted:

really looking forward to empires of eve 3

still can't believe pgl unanchored all the keepstars during their grand final assault

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

like for a long time my favorite eve moment was when restofeve.rmt cynoed into 4-ep and all their SBUs suddenly unanchored

but who could have predicted eight years later the same thing would happen except this time they unanchored their own poo poo on purpose to wreck their grand alarmclocked push

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
i love eve online (it is opposite day)

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Carth Dookie posted:

to this day I'm still pissed we didn't go with Checkbox coalition over the Imperium.

edit: a terrible top of page post. Fitting.

The fact that Over Reaction Coalition (ORC) failed is a travesty and Mittens should be flogged for it.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Whenever you mention the blue doughnut in empire, the only story anyone has is them repeatedly jumping into goons with fighters not showing on overview.

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

CainFortea posted:

The fact that Over Reaction Coalition (ORC) failed is a travesty and Mittens should be flogged for it.

I liked Mothra more than FatBee.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
The tales of Vily's military genius from M2 Round 2 could fill multiple chapters of the next Empires Of Eve book

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

A storm over Europe unleashed
Dawn of war a trail of destruction
The power of Rome won't prevail
See the Catholics shiver and shake
I haven't played EVE for a while now maybe more than a year. IS the new update any good? I got Drunk and told Mittens to gently caress off, should I try to play EVE again?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Uziduke posted:

I haven't played EVE for a while now maybe more than a year. IS the new update any good? I got Drunk and told Mittens to gently caress off, should I try to play EVE again?

There was an update? :downs:

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

A storm over Europe unleashed
Dawn of war a trail of destruction
The power of Rome won't prevail
See the Catholics shiver and shake
WTF why is EVE sub $5 more than WoW?

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Uziduke posted:

because of the immersion and groundbreaking gameplay

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I miss when Eve-Online was really good. Now it costs $20 a month for a subscription, and CCP is trying to intentionally crater the game and shut it down.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
if you think $20 is expensive, imagine spending thousands of dollars on plex that you can trade for a spaceship that immediately loses three quarters of its value

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Uziduke posted:

How the hell do you think Hilmar pays for sviđ and hákarl? Sheeps heads and rotten piss-shark probably aren't cheap.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Stereotype posted:

if you think $20 is expensive, imagine spending thousands of dollars on plex that you can trade for a spaceship that immediately loses three quarters of its value

you mean like the guy who bought plex to buy vilys faction titan then sold for 200b less than he paid? :lol:

Aedaxus
Feb 3, 2019

Uziduke posted:

There is a war going on, so lots of entertainment to enjoy.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
pro move is to commit to 24 month when it comes on sale, really adds some spice to each new announcement.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

ded posted:

you mean like the guy who bought plex to buy vilys faction titan then sold for 200b less than he paid? :lol:

lol yeah

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames
I'm just waiting until Star Citizen is as good as EVE Online before making the switch.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Charles 1998 posted:

I'm just waiting until Star Citizen is as good as EVE Online before making the switch.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
i've never heard of this game, eve online. looks interesting. i wonder what th enew player experience is like. i hope it is good, and if so i plan on spending on average $500 a year on the game