Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Who cares, also wrong thread got locked

civil war!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

the piss will rise again, when the seven sealed indictments are opened and the end of days begins

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

let’s take a look at last month’s scores

some good work but we expect more for America’s birthday, make ur DNA into USA!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Star posted:

felt june was a bit lacking on drama so hope july picks it up

we’re still looking for volunteers for some important posting work. if you are interested in any of the following please let us know!

needs:
- poster to meltdown and autoban
- poster to make the QCS thread about something really dumb
- poster to make the QCS thread about the ban from the first QCS thread
- we have one (1) open gimmick poster position, please demo a brief version of your gimmick and if we like it we’ll run you out of the thread

thank you for your interest and we look forward to your powerful posting in the days to come

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

free him

end the tyranny of the mods!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

if PFC was gone who would tell me that the promised end is just around the corner each and every day?

who will remind me that I will never own a home? or that I’m never going to be as good as He is?

these are crucial niches in this forum’s ecosystem

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Jon Irenicus posted:

can my gimmick be melting down?

sure why not

show us what you’ve got

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

gregday posted:

https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1542867665915617280

love to go on tv and defend …

unjust orders?

lmao “they only want obedient rule-followers in the military, what we need are some MAVERICKS”

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

excited to imagine the untold horrors lurking just ahead of us, ready to shock and awe an indifferent populace during commercial breaks of The Masked Singer

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

AxGrap posted:

Woke transgender fanatsy

it’s the kidz bop version of the Kanye album

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

The Chairman posted:

where is his eyebrow going

lmao they have the same face

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Buddykins posted:

Werent they literally voted in to loving do this in the first place? Do they really loving believe that we are all this loving stupid and not realize there's no changing any of this?

yes

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

blue MAGA, hoping that they’ll be killed last

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

lmao gently caress them forever

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

gently caress yes, this is one of the only things keeping me going

imagine living in a dying country on a dying planet and actually caring about one of the only good things happening

lmao another forums success story

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

but enough about ur posts

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

CODChimera posted:

Also lol at the biden thread on reddit. Literally thanking him for beating trump

he beat trump and we lost our rights, the climate, and $600

YES DEMOCRATS

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

This still has no evidentiary weight, he's the president, he's supposed to be at the capitol!

Lmao we're getting this loving kangaroo court bullshit and it is more worthless than just writing an executive order saying trump is rear end.

it’s always been a show

stop watching it

you idiot

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ram dass in hell posted:

my secret is that i fuckin love becoming thrown into a different universe and deal with the impending existential crisis and i do it regularly and the void is real and strong and my friend now

:hmmyes:

the void is home, come back to it

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

gregday posted:

all i want is for a public testimony from mike lindell where he shows up with an entire bushel of cocaine up in his brain

this new breed of amphetamine addicts aren’t on the good coca, they’re on that meth

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

we stan a queen

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

I'm going home and am going to pulsate in the bathroom for a bit, pls do not come in

I’m already there, let’s solve the three body problem

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ram dass in hell posted:

korean boomhauer / plinkey / et al i will be pursuing legal action as the OP (original post) ITT (in this thread) contains (contains) IP (I pee) (intellectual property) belonging to and curated by crazy cloud posting enterprises LLC, a george soros company

GET EM

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

fight the landlord OP and the mod collective (COPS) that back his power

seize control of the threads

we have nothing to lose but our accounts

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

lmao an endless stream of crimes by tweet and he remains untouchable

A MADE MAN

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

goth smoking cloves posted:

Nah, it will only get worse

forever

and Ever

AND EVER

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

imagine rebooting the OP of the most popular thread on the most popular forum of the least popular forum online

now imagine you didn’t even bother to plagiarize the excellent OP before you

now you know what it’s like to be a feckless landlord from Philly

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

CODChimera posted:

that sounds like work

AND NO ONE WANTS TO DO IT ANYMORE!

this is why the report button should be removed and mods taken out back and banned

what use have we for work here in hell?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ArmZ posted:

who is so mad about buddykins they keep changing his AV lmao. when I worked in a restaurant we just got high in the cooler and ate desert toppings.

lmao

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

BAE OF PIGS posted:

What kind of profit margins do the gas stations actually make on selling gas?

the managers I’ve asked about this haven’t had any actual numbers to give me, but the general consensus was basically nothing.

we make nearly all of our money on the poo poo we get you to buy in the store. that poo poo on a roller grill is pretty profitable, and our pizza covers all of its associated costs (aside from labor) with a single slice being sold.

the whole pizza costs less overall than the $2.79 slice.

alcohol obviously is a pretty good money maker too as you might imagine.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

lmao the druid was easily the most insane character I ever played, especially once I got whatever it was that let me turn into a goddamn velociraptor

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

I’m gonna be real, with the coin he dropped on avs all over the place I was absolutely sure his post-ban gimmick was going to be constantly registering new accounts (or getting a batch all at once and slowly burning through them) to just continue to light up the thread with vlogs like he did in the feedback thread that one time.

it would have been a maximum chaos play, I’m still not convinced he won’t do it

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

if you’re gonna be banning people during a recession they should get a coupon for $5 off their next account if they open and run a thread in an impoverished subforum for three years

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

imagine being the richest man in the world and not simply living on your insane yacht forever, traveling the world and being a modern day pirate or something but instead going to one of the shittiest parks ever to ride the worst ride.

lmao what a loving joke

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

i suppose there’s not a point in hiding it anymore, but I have evidence that cumshitter IS Alec

the conspiracy runs deep, and the mods knew

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Virgil Vox posted:

Also wondering if your legally allowed to re-sell gasoline? like is their a license like liquor and guns?

huh, I actually have no idea. we have licenses posted for food and poo poo, but nothing specifically for gas (but I imagine that might be held by our corporate parent)

you’d have to get a hell of a deal or sell to massive morons to make any appreciable money though, and storing gas is a loving nightmare

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

the thing that makes poo poo like bodegas way better than corner stores though is that they DON’T sell gas. the best part of the gas station life is the lottery poo poo. people have some truly insane theories and systems and I love to hear about it.

also if you work an overnight shift guaranteed at 3 AM someone waltzes in and hits you with their pet conspiracy theory that makes flat earth seem tame.

once a woman told me that fracking was a cover for the government installing a totally separate system of sewers and pipes to poison our water with fluoride. NOT the stuff that was already in the water, that was the GOOD fluoride, this was the BAD kind and it also was the cause of earthquakes

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Donald “Axl” Trump - “November Pain” (2020, Interscope)

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

when trump is dancing to YMCA and pantomiming jerking off two dudes at once, which village person do you think he imagines himself as?

I think it’s the cop, but construction worker is a close second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Joe Rogan could give many posters here and many presidents a run for their money in the category of smoothest brain