Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

oh, hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

when I got Covid and got the pax my mouth tasted like rotten grapefruit for about five days straight

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Red Baron posted:

we’re still looking for volunteers for some important posting work. if you are interested in any of the following please let us know!

needs:
- poster to meltdown and autoban
- poster to make the QCS thread about something really dumb
- poster to make the QCS thread about the ban from the first QCS thread
- we have one (1) open gimmick poster position, please demo a brief version of your gimmick and if we like it we’ll run you out of the thread

thank you for your interest and we look forward to your powerful posting in the days to come

can my gimmick be melting down?

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Red Baron posted:

sure why not

show us what you’ve got

oh no sorry I was just asking for clarification. I will not be melting down, it's the wrong month

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

maybe there will be more posts if we start posting the word 'teunp" more?

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

CODChimera posted:

the hearings haven't really generated much content. and none with any staying power

I wasn't here but didn't someone say the big boy was too fat to grab the steering wheel? did that move the needle a bit?

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

it took approx. 1 hour for my partners boomer relatives to exclaim we are now living in a third world country because of how bad customer service is and how we can't hire anyone anymore

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

don't get your dick sucked in a public place imo

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Tayne is a pretty good looking guy for his age, plus he has rats

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

VideoKid posted:

he doxxed himself by posting a link to an article about his sister’s death
If my brother died a untimely and tragic death and left me a garage full of erotic self portraits I would have some issues deciding what to do about it. I guarantee you I would not work those issues out by posting in a thread dedicated to Donald Trump on a dead comedy forum.

don't lie to us

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

I'm going to bed now. goodnight.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Day 3 with my partners family: all the boomers want to talk about so far - trans athletes, sexual education in schools, microaggressions, how we live in a third world country now, golf, private club parties

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

AxGrap posted:

I can relate. My in-laws trip is coming up in a couple weeks. I talk back enough where they avoid talking that dumb poo poo around me generally, but I get thrown for a loop at least once a visit when they say something that is shockingly hateful.

we are going on half a hour now of a millennial trying to explain mcroaggressions boiling down to "just try to think of other people's feelings" and it's not some catch all for calling boomers the worst possible thing, A Racist

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Maple Walnut stays winning. best ice cream flavor. narrowly beats out real vanilla bean ice cream.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

meat cheese...veg?

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

currently dipping my pizza in ranch that's between the spaces of my keyboard

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

KB's got their finger on the button tonight

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Filthy Hans posted:

lol my chud Dungeons & Dragons DM has been well-behaved for the past couple months but tonight he's going off on boys in elementary school who paint their nails

lmao didn't you post about them months ago go off about blm and their "insurrection"

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

just dropped a loving fork on my foot

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Filthy Hans posted:

lol I think my DM is salty about the pregame chat

my character just got both his feet cut off (the Harmonium did it because one of them was the Foot of Vecna minor artifact, but even so the timing is suspect)

get new construct feet and make you describe painted toenails

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

remember when he almost died of Covid

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

quote this if you remember Bisexual Trump

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

so are they doing it or what

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

just made my world famous banana bread. you now know about it, and many of you are around the world, so it's world famous.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

AxGrap posted:

I'll be right over

it's a little more squat than I wanted. used more banana than that time

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

AxGrap posted:

Yeah solids can mess up a rise, applesauce for moisture and not making it sag is the tip I heard

I do that for carrot cake, but never thought to do it for banana bread. good to know

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

we also made cornbread today and put jalapenos in it. is that a thing other people do?

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

my parents realtives would bring cornbread with literal corn in it. like defrosted bagged corn. very mushy.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Filthy Hans posted:

I've started putting jalapenos on cheeseburgers, hardly avant garde but if you think I'm a bandwagon jumper-on then so be it

how many limbs does your character still have

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

SirPablo posted:

Does anyone know if Pittsburgh has any working class neighborhoods that I could get a rundown but affordable house I could fix up?

no, I don't think anyone knows

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

I saw the Cleveland airport once. surprisingly big. we had to loving book it to make a connecting flight

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

you're all Alec to me. who knows who is behind the keyboard

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Tayne is gonna be probed for:

*spins the wheel*

...aggro posting in YOSPOS

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

what is the contraption

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

the guy at my door when I come home...you mean my cat? he's easy to deal with.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

thread getting dangerous on a Sunday night

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

VideoKid posted:

it owns that even teaching this sanitized version of history is too much for the chuds.

this year I spent like three weeks on the SNCC, the Bullet or the Ballot, Stokley Carmichael etc. and didn't get a single peep from anyone. it was not what I expected lol

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Filthy Hans posted:

for what did you eat the last probe

something something Supreme Court in Minecraft

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

I couldn't find my loving cat and I wanted to close a bunch of rooms to make the window AC run better and then he just appears at my feet after ten minutes of searching. what is this sorcery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Lmao at trying to predict horserace politics two years+ out. c'mon guys.