Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

is this the trunk thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

okay but have we ever seen Alec and him in the same room? :thunk:

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/punishedlioness/status/1542522477485535234?s=20&t=RYjddWUVauTEw_8zJnlAAg

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Buddykins posted:

piss gently caress poo poo cum poopoo caca doodoo gently caress you piss peepee

:hmmyes:

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I got ketamine for depression like 3 months ago and I was the most normal I ever felt in my life and now that it's wearing off I'm posting again. Coincidence?

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

titty_baby_ posted:

How did that work? I've used it recreationally before and saw trials going around for it but it said I had to have been prescribed other antidepressants prior and I've never really wanted to go down thar road. I just wanted to try K because recreationally it seemed to work well and lighten me up for a while. I assume all of it around here is cut with something...a friend of a friend just died from fentanyl laced snortables

Well I've been on every antidepressant on the market and I asked my psych to put me in a khole as a last ditch after I tried to kms last winter. Anyway I did the nasal spray in a dark, quiet room with a nurse who had no idea how to guide people on drugs. I absolutely hated the experience, I was nauseated and had paranoid delusions for like 2 days afterward. They were so bad that I ghosted my doc for the next treatment and thought they were going to come to my house and force me to do it again. That being said, for the next 3 months I could regulate emotions normally and was working out, eating healthy, doing creative things again, and socializing. Things were fulfilling. Anyway, after about 2 months it started to wear off and now it's a nosedive. I was supposed to continue treatments for 2x week for 2 months but I couldn't be out of commission with paranoia and nausea for that long. If you already handle the immediate side effects of K well, I assume it would be a very positive experience.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

is smishing the new scromiting?

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

This guy I was hanging out with offered me coke the other day, I should have taken it.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Is my monitor off or on?

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

mags posted:

god i hate this dumb loving country lmao

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Virgil Vox posted:

The drum programing on this is underrated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIDWgqDBNXA

her zigzag part is giving me anxiety

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Do what now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Wow these guys must really like the trupm thread!