Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

getting drunk and eating some dorilocos in chapultepec park on a nice sunny day is a 10/10 experience

doritos, pig skin, japanese peanuts, hot sauce, chamoy, and lime juice / avocado / onion. pretty sure this is america's fault but it caught on like wildfire lol

how do I get this inside my body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

go to basically any public place in mexico city

it would probably be pretty easy to make at home too, although finding japanese peanuts and chamoy might be tricky depending on where you live

being that I live in Rochester NY which is about as spiritually far away from Mexico City as anywhere on earth, I'm gonna try the latter.

thanks!

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

honestly baseball needs this. it's a boring* game, let's have some fun out there

* I love baseball but yeah, it's way more fun to play than watch.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

just reminding everyone that sushi may well be mankind's greatest achievement

carry on

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

as a physicist, thanks, I hate it

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

now do it again every day and we'll be impressed.

pfft. the Danes.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

apparently the suburb where the shooting happened has a large jewish population so I wouldn't be shocked if some kid 'educated' himself on 4chan about the Great Replacement and went out to do something about it again

that's not even a limb you're out on there, it's like a knot in the trunk

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Crazypoops posted:

At what point is it just war?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

ugh my hips and back hurt today

TRUNK

*click*

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

hey this guy oughta run for President with posts like that

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

drat that made me play the song reflexively

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

seriously that song still bangs

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bulgakov posted:

imagining trum sitting through a 3d movie without wearing the things because he rightly doesn't wanna look like a four eye nerd

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

probably wanted his son to pull himself up by his bootstraps and pay for his own rehab stint

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Vim Fuego posted:

Imagine the smell!

you didn't have to tell me

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Lpzie posted:

if i ever get even a lil bit of power im taking it all and using it all to completely destroy many ppl in this thread....

hi Alec 😊

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

yeah you reached out
to the hidden hand

playing with forces
you can't understand

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

skaboomizzy posted:

Please stop posting the greasy vlog man's tweets, if I wanted to read them I would unblock him there

Lpzie is the only poster in the thread who posts Alec tweets.

Now why is that?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRFmTjRQ/?k=1

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

This lady is insanely lucky that 9/11 happened shortly after she got arrested for molesting a child.

holy poo poo I knew I remembered something about her but couldn't place it

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

.....what's going on at Steve Bannon's house?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

they're not going to agree to Rhodes' request, because they don't know what he'll say. the Oath Keepers investigation is still moving along, whereas the Proud Boys have been more or less squeezed dry.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

only time he's ever pulled out, etc.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

C-Euro posted:

Thought that was John Fetterman for a hot sec.

it's Alt Universe Fetterman. if we get them both together we could really see some fireworks

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

emfive posted:

yea my wife used to collect them by the bag at random Goodwill and discount/used places, she had been a kindergarten teacher so she had ninja skills for getting cheap toys. She had a garbage bag full of My Little Ponies.

the best part was that my kids did not like any of the popular action figure background video stuff so they had no idea who any of them were supposed to be (except the Spidermen, but that's basically all they knew about them, the name)

one of the best parts about having kids is you can buy a toy that is quite obviously for yourself, under the auspices of buying other dumb poo poo for them

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

BUSH 2112 posted:

i honestly wonder if he understands that there's no mechanism for "turning over an election" and he's just trying to rile up the goobers, or if he's so dumb and his brain is so clogged with big mac sauce that he thinks that he really can be legally installed as president

how can you possibly even consider anything aside from the second option

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

BUSH 2112 posted:

i mean, yeah, but he also knows what he can get people to do if he insinuates that poo poo to them which is kind of scarier so i can't decide

he's a dangerous narcissist and a sociopath. everything about him should be terrifying except for the fact he's so pathetic and stupid

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

titty_baby_ posted:

One of my former lecturers said that quualudes were insane, that they were basically benzos except you didn't get tired so you'd get into even more trouble

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

So Tuesday is about the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, and Thursday is about Trump cheering them on instead of DO SOMETHING. Unless they change or cancel a bunch of stuff again.

https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1546124193984614402?s=20&t=EuNlzs4H2SJrOOizLXbfpA

god I hope they out the intermediary between the WH and the Oath Keepers

it's probably not actually Roger Stone but one can hope

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

https://twitter.com/JordanOnRecord/status/1546552500333039621?s=20&t=VNhIdwiM48NkoYEvXQogWw

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

they're gonna try to get him on the seditious conspiracy.

https://twitter.com/hugolowell/status/1546490871423635456?s=20&t=z05BQoeJnV2GwY6zBs5aJQ

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

ex post facho posted:

ah hello mdemone. trump will not be indicted

I keep telling y'all that the scales have fallen from my eyes

they gonna do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

AxGrap posted:

No like they MAKE them

I think it's okay in this case because if anybody wanted to sexually harass Kerri Walsh about her shorts, she'd easily shove their own arm down their throat to the elbow

(she's very tall and ripped)