Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
thinking of Bill Stepien's wife and her troubles, now in her third week of labor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

she did, in fact, bring Diet Pepsi on at least two occasions

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I will vote for John Fetterman to keep Oz out of the Senate and I'll vote for Josh Shapiro because Doug Mastriano is a nightmare scenario. I will never again vote for anyone at any level higher than state government, gently caress 'em. They made it clear that they don't want my vote.

the Virgin "national Dems are a waste and don't deserve my vote but local races still matter"

vs

the Chad "downballot votes are a waste but I'll still vote top ticket"

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Mayor Dave posted:

At least edit the op to include the stuff from crazy clouds thread they're the only one who actually makes any effort

gas this thread. ill see you at the much nicer crazy cloud thread

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/timheidecker/status/1542932214182080512

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

due to supply shortages, the giant cheez-it has been replaced with 16 normal sized cheez-its

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Basebf555 posted:

It pisses off Trump to see her there so that alone is a good enough reason to do it

until she runs for president as a democrat

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/1542952447798304769

seems unconstitutional

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

Zuckerberg is Squid Game-ing facebook

how do you meet expectations from a company whose sole business is advertising and microtransactions?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

hey zuck. there is a tendency of the rate of profit to fall. you bitch.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

id rather die than go to work so I can emthapize with Jorp

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChuckGrassley/status/1542983658344259586

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

you all want to love in a post scarcity society but I think posts should be abundant

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

typing lmao into the LCARS as the warp core explodes

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

gonna be really funny when Liz loses her primary and still has to host the jan 6 commission. not really funny but mildly funny. it's been a low bar for the last couple of years.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Buddykins posted:

I dont think i've ever had an owner tell me he "thinks i'm a player" and that if he hires me and rolls the dice he doesnt want me messing around with any coworkers

but you are a player

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

yeah go out into the covid capitalist hellscape and find some friends. ez lpzie.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Buddykins posted:

help me i will do absolutely anything else i just dont know what that'd pay as much or be as easy

you can get a 100k computer job in a decent midwest city no problemo

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

everyone i knew who worked in restaurants hated it and said it was life destroying. knew one guy who used to work in high end hotels and said it was pretty okay.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Buddykins posted:

I love what I do I just dont want doubles or only one day off

so dont do those? then they will say but thou must, and then you say gently caress you i can get a job anywhere.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Mickey Mantle used to go beaver hunting (his term) under the bleachers at Yankee stadium. Jim bouton revealed this in a book and was blackballed from Yankees old timers day for years because of it.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Buddykins posted:

closest thing i did sexually in a public spot was cocaine off a hostess' rear end in a bathroom stall at a bar across the street from where we worked.

why her rear end? did it make the cocaine taste better?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Every single baseball player prior to maybe 1995 was a straight up loving degenerate

i follow pro wrestling and buddy, i know. even well respected hall of famers will have stories of them drugging and assaulting women going on decades.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Nobody cares anymore. We should let the thread grow to 10k pages and get insular af.

yeah

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

asses are great in theory but irl never deliver

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

free Alec cumshitter shm and white sauce

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

how much could a new av cost Michael, 5 dollars?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

hope he does the goat boy bit. epic.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

jack pobosociec was in the military and his job was handing the piss samples

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

watching dudes piss is a tough job, but someone has to do it :patriot:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

BAE OF PIGS posted:

What kind of profit margins do the gas stations actually make on selling gas?

the gas is owned by the distributor (eg Shell, Sunoco) and the gas station earns a small commission on gas sold. conversely, all the cigarettes and junk food are owned by the stations and they pay a small commission to the gas company on sales. the gas is just a way to get people in the door to buy poo poo.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Lpzie posted:

My message to the admins running somethingawful and giving permabans in cspam is simple: this is a time of war and global peril.

Bring back the posters you are permabanning in cspam to reflect the will of the people in the Trump thread. And do it now.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

slurpees are a huge money maker. the actual cost is water + syurp + refrigeration + the cup. for this they charge you 3$.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

slaughterhouse five is the goat of books

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

had an employer stealing wages from a pushover coworker and so I complained to the local labor board and they told me they'd get back to me in 6 months lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Mike pompeo lost weight solely so trump couldn't call him fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

nice sweat lodge AxGrap. Best hallucinations to ye.