Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

White boy got moves yo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
A lot of people say I am using all the procedures for my face. I didn't do anything. I live a healthy life, I take care of my skin and my body. I'm against Botox, I'm against injections; I think it's damaging your face, damaging your nerves. It's all me. I will age gracefully, as my mom does.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

I love democracy lol

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

But weed is illegal lol

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

ex post facho posted:

weed is illegal because it smells. that's literally the only reason

Counterpoint:

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Lpzie posted:

what's the movie with the tall leg guy as the penultimate boss fight at the end so they fight in a confined office building or something so he cannot kick .....

Who Am I? There was a white boy with mad kicking skills in that one but it was on a rooftop

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

lol Hooters

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Durf posted:

[
its from the hot mess of a film known as Sleepaway Camp. go in blind you'll be fine.

Don't forget about the two sequels! Pamela Springsteen is awesome as the killer lol

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

neutral milf hotel posted:

you could be making up that city name but I'd still believe you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hicksville,_New_York

Did not expect it to be in NY

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hicksville whoa

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

mdemone posted:

come to the thread

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Hell yes let's legitimize Tim loving Pool of all the poo poo tier youtubers.

Get it together you buffoons.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Lol

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
wrong nerd whoops

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Lmao trump was impeached twice and is still eligible to run for reelection.

This is America we don't give a gently caress about rules

unless you're poor or a minority then eat poo poo peasant

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

magiccarpet posted:

Imagine realizing you can't fit Let's Go Brandon before the door handle

I bet he feels real stupid now lol

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Hoooooooly poo poo balls this Unprecedented documentary on Discovery+ is awesome

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Quick review on episode 1 of Unprecedented from wonderful Discovery+ (two month subscription for $.99 during Prime day so why not)

I haven't seen anything yet that we haven't seen before, but one of the best parts about it so far is that it's just a beautiful display of all the Trump's arrogance and ego. They showed a couple of rallies that the kids held separately and good lord these kids are the opposite of charisma. Eric just stands there and looks stupid, Jr thinks he's doing standup and Ivanka just talks about "my father" every other sentence.

I've never really listened to the kids talk outside of a quick clip on Twitter or something, but gently caress me they are infuriating to listen to. They're just so cocky but so loving stupid.

The other best part is remembering just how much dumb poo poo happened during that 4 years. I remember Trump getting covid obviously but I forgot that he just checked out of everything for like 2 weeks lol. It ended with their campaign going broke during 2020 and having to beg for money.

Your thoroughly detailed and comprehensive effort post of episode 2 will show up whenever I get around to watching it.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Schmoe Cwead posted:

https://twitter.com/randygdub/status/1546662903821922304

"we had so much blackmail material and he just... tweeted it out"

Lol one secret trick that foreign governments hate!!!

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

shut the gently caress up about asphalt none of you know poo poo about it

Asphalt, also known as bitumen (UK: /ˈbɪtjʊmɪn/, US: /bɪˈtjuːmən, baɪ-/),[1] is a sticky, black, highly viscous liquid or semi-solid form of petroleum. It may be found in natural deposits or may be a refined product, and is classed as a pitch.

Yes we do!

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

rabble rabble posted:

oh so i'm just supposed to conduct commerce by sea??

You could try dirtbikes

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Lol Incoming real time notes typed out during episode 2 of UNPRECEDENTED on Discovery+

Trump got elected and immediately gave Ivanka a job lol everyone was pissed

Truml hates that junior is one of those "gun losers" because he did hunting instead of golf. But jokes on him because chud Jr brought in all the guns and beer crowd into Maga

October 2020 mail in ballots are coming in. Maga trumpers are the biggest bunch of idiots. These rallies are so bad

200000 people dead if covid at this point. and trump still doing rallies lol he doesn't give a poo poo about any of these people. And trump just said if you catch covid and make it you're immune from it now omg

In regards to high covid cases, trump just said if we cut covid testing down in half (because we test too much lol) then we'll have case numbers down in half. This is unreal and now he's starting with the mail in ballot fraud conspiracy

Going back to apprentice flashbac and Trump has always been such a cocky dick lol

Boarding up stores now before the election. Man 2020 was loving wild. Arizona won and now the fraud conspiracy showed up. And then guiliani showed up and told trump to just to out and declare victory anyway lol

STOP THE COUNT haha epic tweet

Holy poo poo four seasons total landscaping

Fuci Joe Biden but I do remember how happy people were about trump losing

Your in depth and comprehensive review of episode 3 will arrive whenever I watch it. Still nothing new we didn't know about it yet but drat 2020/2021 was wild times

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

My new favorite

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Oh no, Fetterman liked the one dude in our trash rear end government that gives a poo poo about us. Definitely voting for a TV show quack after seeing this

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

veepfake posted:

when will libs realize that "there is no one looking out for us" is the reality and the opposite has always been an ideal

Sad so sad

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Demon Of The Fall posted:

lol the media reported endlessly about the cop who was restrained and disarmed trying to save his wife. didn’t see a single story about the body cam of him literally doing jack poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVQPkO5y2AU

He fought real hard to try to get in there

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
gently caress cops

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I will change my post from gently caress cops to gently caress the police

But seriously gently caress cops

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The conservative New York Post spin was that while Wallen’s critics try to paint the country world as racist, “The overwhelming majority of Americans despise racism while also rejecting the idea that those who utter the wrong word must be subjected to Cultural Revolution-style struggle sessions and then still be canceled.

“Whether or not you’re a fan of Wallen or country music, the fact that he’s still standing despite the concerted attempts to finish him is worth cheering.”

Not only is the “Southern drawl crowd” cheering, so are the promoters who are making bank on one of the hottest tours of the summer.

At last glance, resale tickets for the sold-out Star Lake were going for $325. That’s for the lawn. If you want to make it there, don’t even think of getting on Route 22 after work.

There's one word in the whole world that white people should never say but these racist fucks just can't help themselves

gently caress why am I so mad today

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Spaced God posted:

i'm 6'8 which is the biggest tragedy of all because I am one inch short of the Weed Height

Daaaaamn bro how's the weather up there? Lolol

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

WarMECH posted:

you need to get one of those big round beds custom made like shaq

I watched a documentary earlier this year called Fruitcake Fraud, basically the head accountant was buying all kinds of poo poo on his AmEx Black card and then getting the company to pay for it. Anyway, one of his big purchases was like a $35,000 goose feather down mattress or some poo poo.

That's it that's the anecdote

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
https://i.imgur.com/wauekbV.mp4

It's still real to me dammit

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

VideoKid posted:

it’s really disgusting how so many people are defending this

Cause ummmm she's hot duh

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Buddykins posted:

Im about to go into a job interview i dont need but just gonna bullshit it and literally everything is working against me - my roommates dog laid on my slacks, theyre wrinkled, i'm going to be about 2 minutes late, im sweating like crazy in a suit, i didnt have time to shave so i have rugged stubble, my hair is styled but unwashed, and i havent had a drink in a bit.

Get it together buddy

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

tacodaemon posted:

lol "cleaning"

aiming for a spot in the euphemism hall of fame alongside "ethnic cleansing"

Just gonna tidy up the place with my decked out tactical vest and helmet and whatever weapons I can fit in my pocket no big deal

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

tinstaach posted:

It's so cool that he beat everyone's rear end so bad that he inspired a generation of young kids to take up golfing to become The Next Tiger and no one ever did because he beat their asses too, all while zooted out of his mind on pain pills

He was so good at golf they had to make changes to the golf course to even the playing field

Something-proofing, I don't remember the first part of the word

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
This just in, Donald Trump is kinda stupid

"Trump thinks that exercising too much uses up the body’s ‘finite’ energy"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...6b37_story.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden