Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Only five pages by morning. weak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

triple sulk posted:

i used to consistently make top 10-20 then the prez was no longer the prez and i fell off

So you’ve outgrown this place is what you’re saying

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Zerg Mans posted:

I keep getting ads for tactical baby gear for men who think it's gay to have children with their wives

Good job, something about you has made the algorithms think you’re a prime target for these ads

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
lol Canada has Little Brother syndrome so bad that they put their national day a few days ahead of ours.

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

all of America's Alpha Men have diabetes and can't run without breaking their femoral necks

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Hatebag posted:

Yeah they run those things nonstop. They also have surveillance planes flying around with high-powered cameras taking photos of everyone outside all the time so that they can arrest them later. And every candidate for the government pledges to give the cops more money despite the cops being absolutely useless morons and police budgets not addressing the root causes of crime. One of the mayoral candidates had a plank that they were going to crack down on squeegee kids to address crime lmao

One of the PA governor candidates, Bill McSwain, had a commercial where he gets in a helicopter and flies over Philadelphia and the part of the city where most of the black people live has "VIOLENT CRIME" superimposed over it.

Anyway he was less insane than the guy who won the nomination, makes you think

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Mein Gott!

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

It's always the Corvette guys

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Corvette dudes: Bad and/or Sick guys!

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Zurtilik posted:

No one left of center under 45 is going to vote ever again. It's gonna be a loving blow out.

I will vote for John Fetterman to keep Oz out of the Senate and I'll vote for Josh Shapiro because Doug Mastriano is a nightmare scenario. I will never again vote for anyone at any level higher than state government, gently caress 'em. They made it clear that they don't want my vote.

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Also give Steve Jobs a Purple Heart for shoving fruit up his rear end to cure cancer. an incredible self-wound

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

wonder if all the guys running around twitter and reddit saying "THIS IS MISINFORMATION" are going to correct themselves.

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

- Sex is now for the rich only

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
A common punishment on Saint-Domingue for slaves was to mutilate their genitals to "deny them what little pleasure God afforded them." The open shift away from "the life of the unborn child" to "sluts shouldn't gently caress" makes me think of that.

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

and since no one ever looks at anything past the root level tweet it'll stand forever. lmao

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Louisgod posted:

imagine leaning into being okay with being called blue MAGA instead of leaning into a political ideology that has convictions. these shitheads are no better than nazis.

https://twitter.com/Elderta/status/1542895613326639105?s=20&t=CLefszJfsMm0IYsmVheXsw

Blue MAGA (making abortions go away)

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Dustcat posted:

that's the way to go, always buy what's in season

for example, if rent is super high but color televisions are super cheap, you should buy color televisions instead of renting an apartment

building a shack out of TCL flat panels

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

tacodaemon posted:

this woman in Edmonton says she ordered a trans themed birthday cake for her kid from a local shop owned by a husband and wife and the wife took the order and was excited to do it but when she went to pick up the cake the husband came out and called her a pedophile who doesn't deserve a cake etc

https://twitter.com/dani_susanna/status/1542674394295574528

One of my favorite things about the Canadian moral superiority complex is that left to their own devices they instantly adopt American-style brain damage with zero prompting.

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Basebf555 posted:

Yea I mean refusing to wear a mask is a dick move but I also doubt the mask would've made much of a difference when you're sitting next to a person in a small enclosed space for multiple hours. It's really not safe to fly yet no matter the circumstances.

Also the part where everyone is unmasked stuffing their faces and getting drunk for three hours at the airport before getting on the plane

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

tenderjerk posted:

That forgiato blow rapper has a donald trump realdoll, it's been in at least one of his music videos

I don't know if he fucks the doll

He fucks the doll. There's no way he doesn't.

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
work is showing off their engagement metrics by various demographics and Gen X is now everyone born to 1984 and Millennials are 1984 and up. They really are just going to keep sliding the scale so Millennial means "young poor dumb person"

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
more like Heroes of Ham

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I’m confused I thought Disney was already MAXIMUM WOKE and that’s why they stopped already watching or buying anything Disney? Seems they keep forgetting they’ve already done that. They stopped after the don’t say gay thing and the Buzz Lightyear kiss thing already so I guess they’re they’re super double not buying or watching Disney stuff I guess?

They never stop consuming and none of these brands they're going to bankrupt has ever gone bankrupt.

Back when the kneeling stuff was going on with the NFL you could find videos of dumbass boomers burning their player jerseys and buying another $200 jersey for a player who was 'respectful.' The NFL is still the most lucrative sports league in the world.

They're just daddy's perfect little consumers and they cannot make sense of anything unless it's placed in a consumer context.

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Foo Diddley posted:

so you may remember when i sed i wuz gettin drunk today

friends you will be glad to know that i am well on my way

just got let out of work early, maybe Ill have a beer or two

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

triple sulk posted:

now that anime and comics and poo poo are normal

ron howard voice: They are not normal

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

triple sulk posted:

turn on your monitor :xd:

Exceedingly rude

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
cheez-its have a long history in traditional Mexican cuisine

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Dustcat posted:

biden is the new trump

his handlers won't let him be that funny

Biden threatening to fight a factory worker on the campaign trail was the pinnacle, it's all been downhill ever since.

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

AxGrap posted:

SHES 16!

There’s a song from the golden age of rock about that

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You're_Sixteen

Coincidentally my mom married my dad when she was sixteen and it ruined her life and

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Consummate Professional posted:

drat hell yeah

I was able to get AC installed in my house on the government dime which rocked

I had to spend $5700 last year to get AC installed, it sucked

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

this 4th of july weekend, Charlie Kirk needs to declare independence from the extra 8 lbs of alcoholic fat on his face

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Buddykins posted:

I dont think i've ever had an owner tell me he "thinks i'm a player" and that if he hires me and rolls the dice he doesnt want me messing around with any coworkers

you need to get the gently caress out of the hospitality industry

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Buddykins posted:

help me i will do absolutely anything else i just dont know what that'd pay as much or be as easy

Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

RealityWarCriminal posted:

you can get a 100k computer job in a decent midwest city no problemo

you'd have to go to an east coast city like Pittsburgh but everything else in this post is correct

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Buddykins posted:

the owner sat me down and asked questions like "what was your toughest situation in your life" and "if you could have your personality as a car what would it be" and "if you invited 6 guests to dinner at the ritz, who would they be?"

this is literally more than I've ever had to do in any job interview ever

my last job interview was ten minutes on the phone, I didn't even have to go in person

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Plinkey posted:

noted east coast city close to the ocean: Pittsburgh

Correct, a short drive to Atlantic port city Philadelphia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003
Probation