Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

lmao what the gently caress is going on right at the end there where the dude goes flying like the rocketeer is that fake?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

[TRmUMPRT] Kill your own son.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

she is genuinely less coherent than trump lol, how is that even possible

like wasn't she a lawyer? there's no way she was doing this in a courtroom right

when she’s not coming down on black women for committing the crime of not being able to afford lunch for their children or not being able to get them to school, she doesn’t know what to say at all

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Man Musk posted:

stochastic

if you made one of those word clouds of the SA forums, this one would be pretty large

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

is that vilerats mom

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Kedzie Matthews posted:

comedians in cars cruising high school parking lots

comedians in cars getting tenth graders coffee

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Virgil Vox posted:

I love this ghost thing

best thing about moving shadows is that they had a whole radio station called MSX in the first 3d GTA.
I used to make my friends pull the car they were driving in the game over and park whenever the Omni Trio songs came on

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

i have a 80 year old shed covering a 100 year old root cellar in my back yard. i too hope people from tpa knock on my front door.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

okay.......be right back. just gotta spin up the bumper sticker machine and insulate my family and i from the coming recessiofascisism

click click tap tap tap

[YAWEH, NOT YOUR WAY.]

click whrrrrrrrrrrrrr bing bing chclunk chclunk chclunk chclunk chclunk chclunk chclunk chclunk

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

lmao yeah run into the water that'll make it harder for them to get to you

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

show me someone who wears a gold bowtie that shouldnt be in a gulag?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

if mayor Pete just shortened his name to Pete Boots he’d win presidency in a landslide

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

just laughing my rear end off that there are still people in fyad doing stuff lmao were all like loving forty aaaahahahahahahahahaha

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

lmao sorry I can’t get over it.

proudly posting in fyad in 2002 I mean yeah, sure, come on everyone gave it a go
proudly posting in fyad in 2022 Aaaaahahahahahahahahhahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa what the gently caress?!

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

have a couple full solo cups of raw milk
please

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

mdemone posted:

listening to DOOM tonight and I just had to remind you all that he was the greatest of all-time
hosed up what happened with his kid

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

does the fbi know that Marjorie is the Jan 6 unibomber and don’t care, or do they not know that…?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

hey im doctor mehmet oz, what sort of things do americans eat
lets put something healthy into that list
okay grapes
im a doctor

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

legit good aesthetic

12 blood waterfalls is a great look for melania

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

when i was 6 in england, during school in the summer months, i used to spend all of recess sticking rocks into the melting tar around the edge of the asphalt playground and poking it with stuff. even back then i remember thinking, "should this really be as gloopy and sticky as it is? it's only summer in england, 1988...and we make the roads out of this stuff...?"

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

why would you ever publicly admit to something as shameful as this?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

im quite sure this woman is a lovely person. however, "Shamburger" seems like a name given to a disreputable vendor of meat sandwhiches

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Elon heard about siphoning off the blood of children to live longer from Peter Theil, so naturally he swallowed one whole.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

does he mean the extreme heat of studio lights or the extreme heat of a magazine office or the extreme heat of someone telling him to try for once to stop being such a bastard all the time :confused:

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

ArmZ posted:

end homelessness by killing the poor with heart stroke

“Eventually, she drifted off into a sleep state, she said, reawakening hours later after the sun had started to set and someone came by with cooler water.”

sleep state sounds so…nice…

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

and shoplift from hobbylobby

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

y’all ever think maybe vampires are real and greg abbot is a vampire? looks like a vampire…tree fell on him and he still “lives” just like a vampire…

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

A very close friend of mine just told me I can't rely on cspam for all of my news and current events information.

Wtf

lmao where are you supposed to get it then

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

he had a stroke right?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

man I wish I knew how to extract this video and not link to Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/dnbjokes/videos/when-you-listen-to-drum-bass-for-the-first-timednbjokes-dnb-drumandbass-arthur-l/684456911658605/

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

no i mean the one i linked not the dancing chicken but thank you for this too!

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

i hope tucker carlson dies from the cold
or the heat
frankly ill take anything as long as it occurs soon

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Durf posted:

eh

we've adopted two black cats cause our friends old italian mom legit thought they were cursed

this is kinda harmless and hilarious in the way she probably thinks two women kissing is gonna curdle her milk or something

actually its never harmless nor hilarious

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

computer, this image, but barron's size is doubled and you can't see his head or most of his face because it's out of frame

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

CODChimera posted:

why does don jr always look like a huge piece of poo poo no matter what?

mom dead so what

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

meanwhile gavin newsom's ex wife continues her relentless prowl for new meat

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

yes totally normal

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

^i would encourage him to build it and then set sail like that rocket guy

wild that people like this can just drive around doing whatever they want while over half of everyone living in this country cannot, and instead has to work for scraps and always hope nothing bad happens

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

thrawn527 posted:

Hey, remember Tucker Max? The early internet blogger that was basically, "What if American Pie was a person?" Well, he's evolved about the way you'd expect.

https://twitter.com/JohnDiesattheEn/status/1549959522982236161?s=20&t=01cI__piOegg_6SAq5CV-g

https://twitter.com/PattyRioGrande/status/1549960110939652096

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

I HIOPE JOE BRANDON DIES OF COVID DOTAY!