Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!
groundish floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

you can make electricity yourself

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

SirPablo posted:

The only way to stop her from running is to lock her up.

or campaign during temperatures of above 70 degrees

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

SirPablo posted:

gently caress minions

yeah man, that’s the idea

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Red Baron posted:

they’re gonna take him alive

somebody is getting Burger King tonight!

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Schmoe Cwead posted:

two of my cats are freaked the gently caress out hiding under a bed and the 3rd cat is chill af hanging on the deck with me hes the youngest but wasnt from a shelter tho

day crew is a mess

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

as hosed up as it is, people need to see this, if we published more of the carnage from shootings it would certainly impact public opinion

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5T9IiO0ZLOM

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

After the uber driving dude in Kalamazoo murdered a bunch of people all over the city because the uber app on his phone gave him satanic messages I decided it was better to just stay the gently caress home

Japanese taxi drivers kick rear end, they are professional, affordable, and dress like admirals

https://stevewhysall.net/what-i-am-...img_2910_thumb/

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!
remember when mods banned most of the good posters (except Alec, who belongs in the quantum prison)

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

metal gear solid is a documentary

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

pretty sure dash and body cams or any kind of taping of cops are going to be ruled unconstitutional in a 12-3 decision in 2025

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!
wet ur skins

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Zokari posted:

why do people autoban

just stop posting

suicide by mod

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!
ok can someone just do this??

get a big , beautiful mountain of fentanyl and put it on a big beautiful table on live tv, have cops be like yep that’s fentanyl

then just touch it with both bare hands, be absolutely fine and put this big stupid loving myth to bed???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Vim Fuego posted:

Thread: How's bein' a jizz moppo down the ol' sexeroo, mate?

Sakkman: *swallowing* I'm all wrung out!

Jizz moppo is the name of George Lucas’s new album