Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss
I mean, he looks like an average 51 year old dad on a cruise. It's funny because this definitely conflicts with how he sees himself.

Has he gone on Twitter to say how not mad he is? Or is he gonna Jeff Bezos himself a divorce fueled HGH bender?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss

Congratulations on never visiting the Midwest.

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss
https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1549834026235469824

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss
If a PFC pays 25% of his money in child support, how many sleeves of cope can he buy before the 15th?

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1551993265473323010

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss
Totally not sponsored buzzfeed article:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/rebeccakhera/spirit-airlines-review

quote:

The ongoing rhetoric of Spirit being a "dangerous" airline is simply untrue and high-key classist. Just because it's affordable for a wide range of people, doesn't mean it's cutting corners when it comes to safety.

Notice to you closet bringers and soda sippers, your days are numbered.

quote:

I prefer the term ✨à la carte✨.

You only pay for what you want. No more paying for stale pretzels you won't eat and flat soda you'll only take three sips of. If you don't care where you sit (you're all going to the same place) and don't need to bring your entire closet, then you'll be the one saving the most money.

People just celebrating our race to the bottom. I can't wait for this type of article on a future healthcare system run out of an old pizza hut where a "Nurse" who got certified in Florida after a 40 hour course zoom calls you to prescribe antibiotics.

"Forcing workers to see you in person is low key ableist, remote healthcare is inclusive, pay extra to have a COLD stethoscope on my chest? NO THANKS."

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss
I flew air France as my first foreign airline experience and it was like having a sleep over at a rich friend's house. Only then did I realize I how I could be living

To those who have flown on Spirit and Ryanair, how do the budget airlines compare?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss

Mark Kelly has to deal with the same electorate as her, yet doesn't feel the need to do any of this bullshit. Every one of these stunts hurts her in the next primary. Kelley is up like 7 points in his next race.