Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

I knew a firefighter in the Florida panhandle who while responding to a highway crash got arrested by a country sheriff's deputy. The deputy refused to listen to their orders as incident commander and arrested them when they tried to order the deputy off the scene. Charges were dropped when the fire chief went it the highway patrol to swear out a warrant against the deputy for their trespass on the incident scene.

Sadly it never reached French levels of firefighters donning their bunker gear and setting it on fire to go brawl with cops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

I was told the other day that telling the DOJ to "do their jobs" is just the left's version of "lock her up" and just as dangerous to our democracy.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Stultus Maximus posted:

You should talk to idiots less often.

Yeah but I work in tech so I was just grateful I wasn't hearing their cryptocurrency opinions.