Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
The fascists and hardliners got the bloody war started for everyone, I doubt it mattered much to the dead.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I would like to think I would gladly, if not fearfully, die for pretty much any kid sorry that's the loving job.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Lake of Methane posted:

The grain elevator in Beirut is on fire. I don't expect it will explode or anything, but holy poo poo I just kind-of assumed they had done more clean up than ... that.

https://twitter.com/LizSly/status/1547665734225956865

Oh weird a big Russian vessel blew up a bunch of grain before they invaded the exporter of 1/5 of the world's grain supply.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

That never came across any of my feeds.. you got a link or a tweet or something about a large Russian grain vessel blowing up?

None of my feeds have anything. Not trying to call you out, just hadn’t heard about this and would like to know more.

The Beruit explosion was caused by a Russian owned vessel carrying a poo poo ton of AN, abandoned under dubious circumstances, and the owners of the vessel and cargo were protected by the Russian government.

This was before it was apparent they would stage a full invasion of Ukraine.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

FrozenVent posted:

Yeah no it was a sketchy rear end operation but it was more about someone cheaping out on transport, having the vessel stopped and the cargo seized, then the Lebanese government turbo-loving up.

I know it's just like holy gently caress lately with disasters they're accountable for lately.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Ocean Wisdom posted:

Hula hoop holes in his body
In the lobby
Hula hoop holes in his body
No need to worry
I put some holes in his body
Especially if he's a tory
Babe, if he's a tory
And selfish with his money
I'll be there with the army
Shanking his tummy
For oppressing my pappy
And degrading my mummy
All of the mumzys
With dads that were cunty
That now run the country
Lend me your earlobes
And he don't have no fear though
When I strike him down I'm not your hero
It's just an obligation

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Marshal Prolapse posted:

You know we have a lot of shitheads in Pennsylvania, but I do like my state.

facialimpediment posted:

I always like how Fetterman's photo just screams I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SHIRT, THIS IS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STATE WHERE IS MY loving HOODIE energy

Kyle Kinane posted:

Somebody dusted you off for a court date.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

facialimpediment posted:

Edit: https://twitter.com/NBCOlympics/status/1550313391008382976?t=siFhEupl4CLsenofInJqYQ&s=19

funny that he basically talked the clock into getying the record and the end, but twitter's saying that Hawley was faster

As a weird ruining kid...

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
This is how you infiltrate and indoctrinate.

The fascist agenda crawls along.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Sandpiercer

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

ASAPI posted:

This wasn't anywhere on my radar. Did I miss something important? This is kind of random, right?

Could be GRU poo poo stirring

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Exhibit B

https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/1553791013814247426?s=20&t=mkM0mC9RCJjUx5otNjNd6Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Something something great reset