Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
It's really starting to feel like the last two years (of plague lockdown, lol) were the pause at the top of the rollercoaster, and this year we're really getting into it :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
There reaaaaally fuckin needs to be a hard age-limit on all political posittions. If you're over 60 just gently caress off, please.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
I was thinking more like

https://youtu.be/DwD7f5ZWhAk

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
So did f1 dudes used to die all the time or what?

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
It basically sent a couple of giant hunks of engine into a densely packed crowd at head height :stare:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Ummm nah I’m good.

I will say the new Beavis and Butthead do the Universe was incredible. So goddamn side splittingly funny. I have to imagine if you’re high it’s even funnier, and the best part is it is exactly like Beavis and Butthead it as you remember it in all the best ways.

Like seriously everyone should watch it, also possibly while high.

Honestly, I thought it'd be good, but the amount of times it had me straight cracking up was amazing.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
It seems like a silly argument when every other part of the world is either miltarised and/or full of fascists anyway :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
"some sort of website! :aaa:"

It sure is :thunk: