Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Crab Dad posted:

This reminds me i need to go canned food shopping.

dont forget the Mike's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
surprising nobody whatsoever https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1544969748420694018

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

pantslesswithwolves posted:

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1548381704443686923?s=20&t=upi0mGGZoLUW4BbUakGXmQ

Love to vote people into office only to have their unelected spouses lecture us on how we should be doing their jobs for them.

is she chastising the left for just showing up at marches and not coordinating a plan to show up the right and do a coup successfully idgi

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

maffew buildings posted:

I hope the PD is civil sued like crazy but this is probably totally legal for cops to do and we're just going to get more of it going forward

do you see a law saying specifically that cops _aren't_ allowed to shoot randomly into crowds? qualified immunity!

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Handsome Ralph posted:

I'm like 80% positive I know the exact spot where this was taken, but either way, great shot!

canyons are pretty great

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

facialimpediment posted:

Sinema has huffed her own farts for so long that all she does is talk to lobbyists and people that tell her she's going to be the next President or the next coming of John McCain. Also unclear if she's that concerned about getting primaried in 2024, as she apparently has some delusions of running as an Independent or some weird poo poo. She hasn't been attending caucus meetings for Reasons and she's just generally Weird.

Sacrifice the carried interest tax loophole (~$12B) to make her lobbyists happy and pass the fucker. Or even knock down the corporate minimum tax rate if it'll make her happy, there's far too much good poo poo in the bill to allow her to kill it.

would she realistically get primaried? ousted by a republican in the general seems far more likely

i do not know what bizarro world has the democratic party not quash any attempt to primary a sitting senator in a battleground state, but we're sure as hell not in it. she's getting successfully primaried about as Manchin has since 2010

i mean, i guess they did sorta tacitly approve de Leon's challenge to Feinstein, but they probably had decent confidence in the eventual outcome and it's not like California is going to have a Republican senator anytime soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

God this is all so loving stupid

I mean both world wars started for stupid reasons too but at least an assassination is slightly more of a flashpoint

Russia invades Europe for its unprovoked assassination of Anatoly Chubais

edit: TIL that the Russian for sending someone to the ICU is to send them "to reanimation". really was hoping that they were gonna make zombie Chubais and would soon after roll out zombie Gaidar and zombie Yeltsin to do... something

Qtotonibudinibudet fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Aug 1, 2022