Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Zamujasa posted:

the entitlement in "it's her turn" wasn't enough of a clue? :v:

like these clowns can't fathom that people don't like them or that they're toxic. they're the greatest people in the world

the dems are reinforcing my idea that they don't actually want to win because winning means they have to do something other than four years of fundraising

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

they're going to give him a walk and a medal instead of a lead enema

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Cugel the Clever posted:

gently caress, imagine an online politics board filled with nihilistic political memes where posters keep boosting one anothers' disconnection from reality and glorifying absolutely toxic mindsets. I'm glad nothing on SA fits that description.

the other day c-spam was praising marjorie taylor greene for her hardline stance on ukraine and were preemptively making "mtg was right" gang tags

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Do I dare ask what mtgs stance is

"pull out of nato and let god russia sort out eastern europe"

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I feel like at this point it'd be safer to be deployed to another Operation Useless Dirt than it is to be on the streets of the continental US.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Barely even registers as news now.

I tell you what though it definitely has made me reconsider my road trip to visit some friends in different parts of the states this summer. There's some people I really care about that I want to see but I'm not sure if I'm willing to risk getting ventilated in a museum by some incel freak in a pepe shirt and maga hat for the sin of existing.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Kojima would have let him finish an extremely long-winded speech first.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

shame on an IGA posted:

I'm just gonna assume it was a BGP fuckup

Somehow they started announcing some bogons then rolled it back and suddenly were announcing nothing. Someone hosed something up pretty bad.

Last I checked they had at one point managed to get about 50 of their prefixes announced out of the 300 or so they own but then had to roll that back as well. I’m wondering if they had a core router die when they were attempting to salvage things.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Just fund a few trillion in Canadian rearmament and use that to sort out the various greater east asian co-inter-asian-racism sphere problems. Best case scenario we sort it out, worst case scenario the informally internationally agreed upon most pleasant nation has several times our own GDP in defense budget to tell everyone who gets uppity to shut the gently caress up and sit the gently caress down.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Platystemon posted:

But is Pennsylvania Midwest?

Yes, except for the Civilized Enclaves of Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

So about a week ago that piece of poo poo Joe Rogan said that the solution to the homelessness crisis was to just shoot them.

Guess what fuckin happened in my town this morning?

https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/1551645039654305794

Two homeless people dead, two in hospital, suspect put nine rounds into the windshield of a cop car and then got taken down.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Whenever I see one of those bright yellow Spirit liveries I immediately think of no name, one of Canada's most iconic (and funny) domestic brands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I don’t have any guns, well I do but I don’t posses them, they’re in a different state far away. I say that to try to indicate I’m not a big gun guy, NRA member type.

How does this bill truly help fix the mass shooting problem? I just didn’t read anything that popped out at me as “Ah hah! That’ll keep 7 year olds from being slaughtered.”

I’m fully prepared to be wrong, would like to be wrong, and hope I am wrong. So with that said can someone explain to me how this is good and will stop mass shootings? Or is this just more incrementalism likely to be shutdown by the Chudges?

It doesn't, and it's not supposed to. It's like how the Liberal Party up here in canuckistan bans whatever Americans use in mass shootings to "fight gun crime" when almost every example of gun violence in Canada involves an unlicensed handgun smuggled in from the US.