Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Time to swallow your service pistol, Officer.

They were goddamned kids. I know if I had a bead on this guy and failed to act and this was the outcome- I’d have suck started my pistol by now.

I know we don’t joke about suicide, so let me be clear: Not joking here. This motherfucker needs to kill himself. Dead, gone, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

gently caress all cops, but especially gently caress the ones who let these kids get slaughtered. Kids- babies. This whole thing is AWFUL. The only comfort I can find is maybe this guy unalives himself in front of the media doing a Dwyer and inspires other Uvalde School Police to do the loving same.

Don’t @ me, I don’t loving care.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Not sad to hear Abe is dead. Sad to see the arguments against gun control my dumbass circle will come up with based around this assassin successfully ‘muricaing Abe with a pipe gun.

Also, is it racist to wonder if the reason I’m only seeing photos and no videos is because this is Japan? I feel like it isn’t, but I’ve learned not to crowd source the voices in my head so much on such matters.

I’m seeing reports the assassin was a JSDF vet, and extremely online. Makes me wonder if Japan has a GiP and if this is them right now-

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

RIP to a real piece of poo poo, lmao.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

PookBear posted:

he was pro war criminals lol eat my poo poo and cum

Not empty quoting, just fixing and quoting.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Which honestly I’m fine with and I’d imagine most here are too.

Nah, bad assumption.

gently caress enabling anything other than statutory pacifism in Japan.

If you need me I’ll be ordering my XXXL 2.12MWE t-shirts from Patriot Front.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Well… don’t have to read too hard to see it…

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Crab Dad posted:

Lol just how is “phat rear end white girl” racist?

I am by no means an expert on what’s racist, but I imagine if you can’t say it about black girls, you probably can’t say it about white girls.

Or something like that.

Again, no expert, just taking a guess here.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

piL posted:

So what you're saying is that we need some sort of Air Defense?

Nah, there’s a lot going on in Air Defense Artillery.

You’ll need some kind of force.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Lemniscate Blue posted:

It's Murcheson's Eye! Watch out for Moties.

I just finished a re-listen of The Mote in God’s Eye audiobook recently. Great book. Must have read it a couple dozen times when I was a kid.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Well at least it can’t be worse then the seals…right…right?

It isn’t but the unit has a big meth/coke problem. I’m not up on the latest news but I know it’s been an issue since at least 2010.

You can get meth and coke out of your system before a potential drug test easily if you are smart and these guys aren’t stupid. Not one of them. I wanna say maybe The Rolling Stones magazine covered the story.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Just :lol: at not putting a bullet in the dome of every breathing being that tries to get between you and your shot and bleeding out wife. He wasn’t one of the good ones, he was another loving coward and his wife is dead instead of the bevy of processed pork product that “stopped” him because of him.

Who here could be stopped by our coworkers and colleagues from getting to our wives or husbands in this situation? Imagine being talked down from saving your loving spouses life.

Goddamn I don’t know that I’ve ever hated an organization more than these Uvalde cops. gently caress these cowards. I hope they all eat federal charges and die penniless from civil suits.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Wasabi the J posted:

Oh weird a big Russian vessel blew up a bunch of grain before they invaded the exporter of 1/5 of the world's grain supply.

That never came across any of my feeds.. you got a link or a tweet or something about a large Russian grain vessel blowing up?

None of my feeds have anything. Not trying to call you out, just hadn’t heard about this and would like to know more.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I uh.. wasabi are you asserting that Russia deliberately abandoned a vessel with a gently caress load of ammonium nitrate because in 2014 they knew the AN would be stored next to grain, and that it would detonate 6 years later, a full 2 years before the invasion of Ukraine?

Yo, show me the Pepe Sylvia already.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I wonder what articles his actions violated. And he's a solid opportunity to make an example of what a reservist/guardperson can expect if they play gently caress around find out games.

His unit will probably quietly cut him a dishonorable discharge and write off his issue poo poo. That's not what needs to happen here.

They can’t actually do that. In order to recieve Dishonorable Discharge you have to be convicted and sentenced in a general court martial. You can’t get one under a special court martial. Unfortunately in order to be court martial you must first violate the UCMJ.. which you have to have been subject to, which he appears not to have been.

I don’t know if he was under the IRR and if that could factor in, but it looks like he’s only on the hook with the feds, not the DoD. And as much as I hate all MAGA and 1/6 insurgents, I’m glad it works this way- we don’t want the DoD to have ex post facto power over your past. 44 months is not a long enough sentence, however.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

crazyivan45 posted:

What about the shithole known as Tennessee? I know Shim and I live in Memphis so do we get some kind of credit for having river access?

Hey man I can’t PM you, are you on discord or got an email address I can use?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Memphis is nice if your willing to pay to live in the nice neighborhoods or outlying cities. I bought just before the latest boom and my house has more than doubled in value.

Can’t say the weather is for everyone but I sit outside in it and it doesn’t bother me. The humidity is a motherfucker but you get used to it.

You do not get used to $440 ounces of mid tier weed, however. Goddamn we need to legalize this poo poo.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Went out to Colorado to visit Crusty Minge for a few days earlier this summer. He took me on some state Highway between Colorado Springs and Alamosa and it was the most beautiful serene drive I’ve ever had in my life. 10/10, would recommend.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I don’t have any guns, well I do but I don’t posses them, they’re in a different state far away. I say that to try to indicate I’m not a big gun guy, NRA member type.

How does this bill truly help fix the mass shooting problem? I just didn’t read anything that popped out at me as “Ah hah! That’ll keep 7 year olds from being slaughtered.”

I’m fully prepared to be wrong, would like to be wrong, and hope I am wrong. So with that said can someone explain to me how this is good and will stop mass shootings? Or is this just more incrementalism likely to be shutdown by the Chudges?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Proud Christian Mom posted:

She's going to be handsomely rewarded by the interests she has so spectacularly protected. If she isn't, the entire system of graft breaks down

I call hogwash. I’d say bullshit, but I don’t want to seem uncivil.

That graft system can survive just about anything. If the nukes go off, I assure you the only survivors who won’t be praying for death are the graft class.

I don’t think dropping Sinema like she’s Clapton’s clumsy kiddo near a window will even register as a blip in the scheme of things for the graft machine.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Milo and POTUS posted:

so uh what's going on with the pegging thing

The..what? You talking about that show from 80’s? Square Pegs? They rebooting it?

Edit- After a cursory Google I realize you might be talking about shoving a rubber cock up a man’s rear end. Though I have no loving idea why your asking about pegging in CE and I will literally shove one of those huge policeman’s flashlights up my own rear end before I try to search through Google results related to pegging to try and figure out how pegging is a Current Event. Or maybe your Saturday is going loving crazy, and you or someone you love(d) got a fake polyvinyl horse cock shoved in their out door and you wanna talk about it. If so:

:allears:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
:sigh:

Willing to bet the USG had no idea this poo poo was coming.

Why? Because if they would have known they would have done the one thing that they can plausibly do to shut this kinda poo poo down non kinetically.

They’d have broadcasted to the world what was about to happen. Explaining what they’ve done after they’ve done it is closing the barn doors after all the horses are already out.

Add in the leaky nature of things right now, which I don’t care one way or the other about, and you’ve more or less got to conclude that once again Russia successfully caught the U.S. and NATO flat footed for this new crisis.

I’m not saying Putin is playing 3D chess while the west is playing $5 scratch off’s, but the kind of people that Russian influence campaigns are actually targeted at? Scratch, scratch, scratch, motherfuckers.

Anyone feel like reading a brief overview of U.S./NATO/Russian nuclear capabilities? I think I feel like typing one up for shits and grins. It’s a rainy boring Sunday, and I’ve got the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Guys I’m not gonna get a write up in tonight, I’ll try to do a real good one with links pics and video’s and all that to make up for the delay.