Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I tried listening to cumtown a few times and I just couldn't find much to like about it personally. Every time I listened, I cringed on a scale not seen since the last time I had to sit through an episode of the office.

Was that the point of their schtick?

listen the the youtube vid where they read r/smalldickproblems. otherwise they're a little grating for a full hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Crab Dad posted:

When I went through academy there was only dogpiling a red man never each other more than one on one.
They singled him out and maliciously tried to teach him a lesson and hosed up and killed him. It’s not a stretch at all.

I keep reading this and can only get the gist of it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I can't read minecraft without thinking about it being sung by rammstein anymore

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They are protected by god

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Proud Christian Mom posted:

There's a good chance Wheldon would have died in this car as well. The catch fence sheared off the roll hoop on top of the car. The wind screen is to protect drivers primarily from debris impacts to the helmet(Justin Wilson) and other bizarre hit like Jules Bianchi

Is Bianchi the one who ate a bird

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

So did f1 dudes used to die all the time or what?

Also Yes

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Gonna guess before every material was space age lightweight poo poo so I could easily see a race car sending thousands of pounds of shrapnel into a stands as a rolling bomb

e: oh so THATS the race that scared the swiss from motorsports. Wasn't even in country, wtf

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Jul 4, 2022

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Their critique of the whole thing boils down to “we want an American Putin, so he is good, and also gently caress them Ukrainians.”

It was funny to see the split between regular chuds go for daddy Putin while the alt right freaks were trying to explain how based Azov is

The right wing's whole take on the ukraine fiasco has been schizophrenic as hell.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

220 killed over the weekend lmao.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Larry is a fine name for a cat

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

gently caress you I won't go when you tell me

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I can't read to read the op eds in the post

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Well this seems like a weird one

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hail mary prediction: he wasn't ultra nationalist enough for the shooter

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Shotgun at a few yards will do that to you. I didn't have high hopes when it said he wasn't conscious immediately after

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Asia's having a real normal one

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That guy who hit that seamount really should have seen it coming

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Marshal Prolapse posted:

No, I don’t think the population would support it and even now getting article 9 redone is not a done deal and it’s not even clear if the public would support it.

I mean Japan isn’t gonna be cranking out aircraft carrier after aircraft carrier.

Of course not. I hear they can do amazing things with land based aircraft nowadays

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What we should be doing is poisoning the air so that they get bad air instead!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Agreed but is that the original caption or an alteration

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Lol john bolton stroking his cock on live tv

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What was the reasoning for the dem politician to shove his head in his rear end with yoga again? Uvalde?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bulletsponge13 posted:

According to the DEVGRU guys, they were doing heinous poo poo all over the place that makes theirs look tame.

Who's theirs, the SAS?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh so devgru is seals. think I knew that once

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yeah I can't fault their work ethic. Their work is being giant pieces of poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

poo poo might be about to get really ugly in Sri Lanka.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-62156711

I know the tigers lost but I couldn't imagine any smaller military beating an actually popular uprising in sri lanka

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Lol Bill Gates donated another pile of billions to his own foundation to try to get people to stop remembering which person he insisted on hanging out with for a decade until his wife gave up on him.

Well he donated to the wrong person becase I have NOT forgotte

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Well by golly we just better vote harder I'm sure that'll help us triumph

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They'll defend it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I can't wait to see what he does with the place.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

maffew buildings posted:

I'm probably not the only person here who is tired and burnt out but I saw this and it's really helping lift my spirits and keep me focused on what matters

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1547977324716429323?t=FxQALRdGE-D1V2sfnBaQAg&s=19

A terrorist fist jab

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

where they can network with like minded individuals

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Zamujasa posted:

at least it would have been a high scoring game :haw:

lmfao

Marshal Prolapse posted:

It would be hilarious, and also good, if she directly encouraged civil disobedience and noncompliance.

Also I would like to report a murder

Oz got about 1700 likes by comparison

Weekend Oz trolling is turning into a great event to look forward too.

oz got a big ole hog tho

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Discussion Quorum posted:

The Alamo reference makes for an excellent Texas-specific burn

A texas sized fuckup

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Turn the AC on.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Maybe we shouldn't have tolerated a police culture of demeaning "civilians".

Hm. Oh well

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Huh, London's got some pretty big fires

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Conan breathing a huge sigh of relief

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wise man say Texas east of the brazos is south, otherwise it's own thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Goths go fast?