Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

MonkeyWash posted:

My plan once my cancer spreads is to

This is definitely the kind of thing we want documented here for the next puckins incident.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Jul 3, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

drat YOU, FOREST GUMP

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Time Crisis Actor posted:

Here’s security footage from the Georgia Guidestones showing the explosion

https://files.catbox.moe/y2rkal.mp4

So they probably got the culprit on (lovely) video, too.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

What China is doing in some places is lovely but it's not "imperialism" nor does it justify Japan, a country that hasn't exactly grappled with it's fascist past, re-arming.

When does it turn into imperialism? I want to make sure I'm looking.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I never thought I'd see a scene from Liar Liar play out irl at this level.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx32b5igLwA

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

bird food bathtub posted:

True as that may be, what are the consequences to him for any of this?

Biden will mumble gently caress his way through a bland and meaningless statement about how the system will ensure justice, Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney will continue to say things that make them look like reasonable people as long as they don't talk about anything else, and Tucker Carlson will continue trying to make more people care about Hunter Biden.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

A.o.D. posted:

Twitter is very clearly in the right from a contractual standpoint. A contract was negotiated, the terms were clear, the contract was signed. Perfomance is due.

And Musk's (weak sounding) argument is that Twitter didn't hold up their side of the contract, so he's justified in bailing.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I was thinking, wasn't that abandoned a long time ago?

If we've learned anything recently, it's that Russia didn't put a whole lot of thought and planning into this op.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Bored As gently caress posted:

I don't know if its sheer incompetence, naivete, being so out of touch, or malice at this point.

It's the first three, while the GOP have #4 on lock.

These are your choices.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

maffew buildings posted:

drat dude I didn't think of it that way, are there any other things that actual trained experts don't agree with what you're saying you can explain to me because apparently I've been all hosed up about life

He literally said it's anecdotal.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Crab Dad posted:

This happened about 20 years ago when some dudes got on a roof of a class-b going to vegas-bakerfield and cut a hole in the roof. Crew never noticed until they arrived.

Loomis stopped doing chase vehicles around 2014 due to cost. That poo poo was so much fun!

It used to be an insurance requirement for cargo about X value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

bird food bathtub posted:

I figured after the 90s we'd go back a decade to The Troubles instead of forward a decade.

I guess we can do both?

Could be both, that whole Brexit / Northern Ireland thing is still a problem, I think.