Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

maffew buildings posted:

https://twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1542936979716857856?t=VLdZUEX8cI9JAFVtabwz2g&s=01

HELL YEAH when people said we need Joe because he knows the system and can get things done they weren't wrong!

Someone knew exactly what they were doing when they chose that picture of the turtle because he is absolutely laughing at getting a chudge on the bench for life while still in the minority in exchange for something that will go away in 2024.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Discussion Quorum posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/07/05/highland-park-parade-shooting-live-updates/

I'm sure the discourse around this factoid will be completely balanced and not at all be spun against trans people as quickly as possible :thumbsup:

If this guy is as brain-spidered on right wing internet extremism as it seems, it was probably done on purpose specifically to make this happen.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Really loving the phrasing "no longer fit to govern". That clown's rear end in a top hat was never fit in the first place.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Gotta give that news guy credit for playing it straight. I wouldn't have been able to, everything about everything to do with what's going on is total clownshoes.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Stultus Maximus posted:

Is anyone else having the Ukraine thread gently caress their browser this morning?

I'm shitposting from my work shitter so on the phone app. Working fine through there.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

facialimpediment posted:

The biggest, dumbest, wettest, tiny-handiest president we've ever had and we've had some pretty dumb, wet ones.

True as that may be, what are the consequences to him for any of this?

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Why would any of them apologize? They're republicans, this is a good thing as far as they're concerned.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I just really love (hate, the word is hate) the dichotomy between reactions.

Children decorating the walls with their brains? Hold up now we gotta be safe about this someone get the keys everyone post up here and sanitize your hands.

A black man in a car moving his hands? LIGHT 'EM THE gently caress UP BOYS TRIED BY TWELVE OR CARRIED BY SIX HE'S COMING RIGHT FOR US.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

antimatt posted:

Please listen to this:

https://openargs.com/oa612-the-supreme-court-how-did-we-get-here/

and then maybe rethink your position. Or not. It's your right to not vote or protest vote. Keep on keeping on tho.

On the very, very optimistic assumption that Democrats would do anything with it (lol no they wouldn't, the campaign donors won't let them) we don't have 50 or 60 years to vote for nice, polite solutions in the marketplace of ideas to build institutions that can work towards fixing these kinds of problems within the boundaries of the system.

Political violence is already here and poo poo's going to accelerate, fast. The people performing that violence don't want polite solutions. They want more violence. And they're gonna get it.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Milo and POTUS posted:

I can't wait to see what he does with the place.

Please oh please oh please burn it all down in a fit of rage.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Guess I have to beat some sense in to you with a Sheetz pretzel roll sandwich. Sad that it comes to this.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Everyone who wants to hear Jones turbo gently caress himself in court while doing completely insane poo poo owes it to themselves to listen to Knowledge Fight deposition episodes.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3990450&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

That thread curates them in the OP I believe. Jones is a deeply sick individual and if he wasn't hurting so many others with his troubles he would be pitiable. Instead, gently caress him I want him to die cold, alone, and bankrupt.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Well this is Hellworld so watch being vaxxed up the wazoo and pumped full of monoclonal everything not work.

Hail president Kamala.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Stultus Maximus posted:

poo poo is it Jewish satellites again?

Sigh. It was Italian satellites, Jewish space lasers. It's like nobody is even paying attention any more.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Shitter-posting from work. Looking forward to the highlights of whatever insane poo poo Jones does to pander to his base while getting raw dogged by the law. Knowledge Fight is gonna be good this Friday I bet.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Ya know who doesn't care about what you say? Fascists. poo poo they don't even care about what they say. Until there's actions nobody outside the beltway gives a gently caress anymore. The violent insurrectionists have chosen actions over words and the political party supporting them isn't going to stop. Responding with more words is just hurf blurfing our way down the drain until the next time they choose action.

And that's the optimistic approach! If they get their way the actions won't even be needed. The system they're building right loving now will just manufacture the output they want. No need to get any hands dirty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Eason the Fifth posted:

1980's nostalgia has run its course

The dream of the 90's is alive in Kosovo

I figured after the 90s we'd go back a decade to The Troubles instead of forward a decade.

I guess we can do both?