Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
https://twitter.com/bbcbreaking/status/1546738525307080704?s=21&t=Wa8QyKEMlgr1I6pDBtQfHw

That seems kinda war crime-y.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
https://twitter.com/mitchellreports/status/1547677629066530818?s=21&t=RC1_FrjT3ygZ_Ec0B90fMw

I think the donate button is auto added to every email. But still.

Rest In Peace!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

More unions!

https://twitter.com/njdotcom/status/1548072472494321664?s=21&t=5QasFOz27_QTkrUvVt7kbQ

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Pats and Genos are good (wiz with) but one place is unapologetically right wing racist. I never remember which. The orange one.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Look at the one in the picture of Dr. Oz and that is your answer.

I just remember the “this is America order in ENGLISH” sign in the window and the plaque to some dead cop.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

It’s funny because she’s not from New Jersey either.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Terrifying Effigies posted:

I was doing some Wikipedia sleuthing, and did you know that the United States once had a battleship called the USS Maine, that blew up...in Cuba? Little known facts of American history, I wonder how the press and public at the time handled such an incredible accident.

It's a pretty famous case of the media whipping the public into a war frenzy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Their was a gossip blind item on some blog about a royal (didn’t say it was UK) who was cheating on their wife openly. Per the item the wife was ok with this cause the mistress would take care of his kinks. Aka pegging.

This blew up on Twitter with the assumptions that William was the royal and question and that it was cause of the falling out between harry and William since harry blames his fathers cheating for the death of his mother and mad he would emulate the behavior.

Now you know.