Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Guam was a strategically important supply base for the Spanish dating back the first trade routes being established to the far east.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Sacrist65 posted:

If a PFC pays 25% of his money in child support, how many sleeves of cope can he buy before the 15th?

one more

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Nystral posted:

My lines are CSAM, abuse of kids in general, and abuse of animals. I have no clue how the gently caress the judge thought “boo hoo ACAB means I crave kiddies” was somehow a viable defense. The last case I heard of sent a HS teacher away for 9 years. Jesus loving Christ this gently caress gets less then 6? The rear end in a top hat got 10 months more then the federal minimums.

Just what the gently caress!

Tweet didn't really make sense for a number of reasons so I checked the article and it's really misleading.

70 months is what the prosecution was asking for, the probation dept recommended 60, but the Judge told them to gently caress off with the ACAB hurts my feelings excuse. The interesting thing is that a big part of the lower sentence is Long Beach PD tipped him off to the investigation so he deleted most of the evidence, but in a way they couldn't prove it (basically he went and got a new phone and didn't save anything from the old one, secret service style).

Why that's interesting is apparently Long Beach PD did that because they didn't realize he was a cop, seems like a situation where the evidence was weak enough that they just tried to scare him into stopping (basically they just found his phone number associated with an account that uploaded CSAM). The investigation was restarted because they later found the phone number on a law enforcement registry. Of course it was the feds who ended up indicting so who knows if Long Beach PD didn't just make all that poo poo up to cover their collective rear end.

Edit: misread, he didn't pull a secret service with his phone. He reset his phone and deleted everything, but the feds couldn't go for obstruction of justice because Long Beach PD basically told him.

Jarmak fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Jul 28, 2022

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Proud Christian Mom posted:

She's going to be handsomely rewarded by the interests she has so spectacularly protected. If she isn't, the entire system of graft breaks down

This isn't how that system works. Everyone hates her and she has zero access.

Like how do you even picture this works in your head? Manchin walks into his office the day after Sinema gets tossed on the garbage heap, clutches his pearls at the thought of a Senator not getting some sort of reward for sucking poo poo on behalf of the banks, and yells to his chief of staff to get AOC on the line because he's going to co-sponsor the green new deal?

gently caress no. He says good riddance and laughs about how some first-termer who everyone hates because she acts like untouchable king poo poo finally got shown the door. Then he calls up his lobbyist buddies and plays 18 holes while laughing about how she thought she was one of them.