Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

She needs to GO THE gently caress AWAY from the spotlight and enjoy her retirement as a multimillionaire. Her name is toxic and she lost to a sentient fascist orange peel. If it had been anyone but her, the Dems would've won.

I don't understand why all these rich assholes (her, Schumer, Pelosi, McConnell, any older Senator or Congress person) don't retire and enjoy what few years they have left on this planet traveling the world, eating great food, drinking expensive wine, spending time with their grandkids, and just being happy. I think their brains are permanently broken. Maybe they're addicted to whatever level of power they have, and they wouldn't give it up for anything. I don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I was legitimately surprised how many Godzilla movies HBO Max had. Those were a staple of many childhood sleepovers. Those were great to watch and then play with your godzilla toys and Transformers and GI Joes.

I miss the simpleness, naivete, and innocence I had that time.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
No you see the correct tactic is to screech and send out millions or letters, texts, and emails begging for money BECAUSE THIS IS GONNA BE THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION EVER.

DON'T LET THE NRA WIN
DONT LET ROE V WADE GO DOWN
GIVE US MONEY

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
That escalated very quickly.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Tom Morello opened up a coffee shop. He named it F*ck You I Won't Brew What You Tell Me.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I'm pretty sure the biggest danger is the looming climate apocalypse and not the fact that people literally can't afford to have kids because we live in a neoliberal capitalist hellscape.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Marshal Prolapse posted:

No, just say “so they’re a bunch of loving pussies with thinner skin then a skeleton.” Then suggest maybe they find a new safe job space.

I know you can’t say that but I think we all want to say something…just better phrased.

This.

Every loving rear end in a top hat there needs to be barred from LEO work forever, if not charged. Like, I understand that they'd be scared shitless, but so are the loving kids (and they have nothing to defend themselves with while the cops have guns and vests)... to knowingly do nothing when kids lives are on the line is unconscionable. If you won't rush toward gunfire to save someone, especially kids, get a different loving job.

This whole thing disgusts me and honestly I don't know if I could watch that footage.

Also, the fact that ALERRT was created in Texas and is one of the leading active shooter training sources in the country for LEOs, just makes all of this even worse.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
He's saying that DevGru says that Delta's alleged crimes are worse than theirs (DevGru's) crimes, which, okay, but lol probably not. And while Delta certainly has had more than their fair share of heinous poo poo, they at least address it (albiet not in a public way) because they tend to quietly push those people out, rather than the DevGru model of keeping poo poo hush hush and sweeping it under the rug and letting the guys get promoted. Ideally they would both publicly share the info and charge these guys with the crimes they commit, but NSW and JSOC doesn't want to tarnish their public image.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

pantslesswithwolves posted:

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1548381704443686923?s=20&t=upi0mGGZoLUW4BbUakGXmQ

Love to vote people into office only to have their unelected spouses lecture us on how we should be doing their jobs for them.

Jeeesus loving Christ. What the gently caress is wrong with her?

"What are you gonna do after you march? You gotta vote! Get out and vote for people you like to be President! So we have someone in office who supports abortion!"

How the gently caress does she not have a stroke with thinking like that?

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Grip it and rip it posted:

The dems are loving useless

I don't know if its sheer incompetence, naivete, being so out of touch, or malice at this point.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Killer was shot and killed by a bystander with a concealed weapon.

Expect this to not get much attention in the news past a day.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Good. Those charges were complete bullshit

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
A T-Rex would be killed easily. A couple guys with .50 cal sniper rifles would do em in.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Hannibal Rex posted:

https://twitter.com/Spa_Eng/status/1551627809973485573?s=20&t=Oyj3dXizO-fO6Os6xRF-YQ

I didn't know they were doing a sequel, but the trailer looks promising.

Well this looks better than Megacity 1.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Soul Dentist posted:

Even more insane than the conditions humans inside will be subjected to are the environmental ones an impermeable barrier that large will cause. Can't wait for even just simple erosion to bury one side entirely in dead desert sand

Everything would be an issue. Just look at one: water and sewage.

How do they get fresh potablewater? Where are the wastewater treatment centers/plants? How do they recycle gray water while dealing with black water? How many chemical plants are necessary to provide enough chemicals to treat gray and black water? Where are the nuclear power plants vital to anything like this? Where are the desalination plants to provide enough water to residents? Because there will absolutely not be enough water without huge desalination plants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Waking up dead aint the worst thing in the world.