Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

Mr. Nice! posted:

Leon county school board approved their new lbgtq+ policy even though 100% of the people who came to the meeting spoke out against it.

Included in the policy is a new parental notification procedure. If any student is open about their gender identity, the school will notify every single parent of any student that is in PE or goes on any overnight field trip with them via a form letter. Bunch of bad poo poo definitely not gonna happen because of this.

I'm so loving embarrassed to be from Florida. Moving to Washington has been the best thing that has ever happened to me and I hope others are able to escape Florida for a less hostile and more habitable environment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Maybe some of my fellow Americans can explain to me what's worth celebrating today? I don't think I've ever been less proud to be an American in my life.

I seriously cannot believe there are people out there that are unironically celebrating how amazing this country is.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Arrath posted:

I went traveling 7 months too early, dammit.

I was in Berlin last month for grad school stuff and felt like I was living like a king, stuff was way cheaper there than back here in Seattle.

Some companies we visited were hiring there and gave us their info to send them our resumes, but only pay like half the salary we could expect in Seattle.... Would be cool to work in Berlin for a bit though.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Gargantuan pieces of poo poo are doing their best to hunt predators now.

https://twitter.com/rdevro/status/1549727635927838720?t=F3lFr6QfKPdC4BtQ3VzhZA&s=19

I think I've mentioned it before but I am a park ranger, seeing wolves at Yellowstone hunting bison was one of the coolest things I've seen in my entire life, and I cannot tell you how loving angry this article made me.

What is it with the yokels of this country and their bloodlust for wolves?

Hopefully some wolves can manage to kill or maim some of these parasitic hunters.