Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Irregardless
Jan 19, 2007

not even once.
Everybody does things that make you instantly think they’re trash. What are some of those things for you? I’m talking things like:

Disclosing medical information about yourself when I don’t know you like that

Letting your children do certain things in public

Wearing certain kinds of clothing

Window decals

Posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

listening to music without headphones on public transit

Ketchup on hot dogs

Not trying local foods in a new city

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Watching anime

Not watching anime

Watching the wrong kind of anime

Irregardless
Jan 19, 2007

not even once.
Speakerphone/video call conversations in public

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Wearing baseball caps.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Driving under the speed limit.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Saying "Sheesh".

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 25 days!)

really just the big ones like using slurs or alluding to having prejudiced opinions but not being direct but i know what they're about

there's load of stuff i'll identify as meaning a person is not my kind of person, but it doesn't make me think they're trash. they're just not for me. like if somebody is interested in professional sports (playing them is okay).

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Preferring well-done steak.

Liking Star Trek: Picard

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Being taller than I am.

Being shorter than I am.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
littering

driving like a piece of poo poo

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

more than two bumper stickers

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Leaving their car door open while blasting terrible auto-tuned trap music while pumping gas

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I don't really judge people because people are weird and I'm one of them too, but an unattended child sprayed me with a hose after I let them "help" garden, and then we went to go find her drunk rear end mom she had lost.

Upon locating her, mom confirmed "Yeah, that one is mine. She's a product of rape."

That's a hell of a thing to say to a stranger. Good luck kid.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
stickers/decals on a non-competition car

being late for everything

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Not putting their empty shopping cart back.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Not liking things that I like, and liking things I don't like.

Irregardless
Jan 19, 2007

not even once.

The Butcher posted:

I don't really judge people because people are weird and I'm one of them too, but an unattended child sprayed me with a hose after I let them "help" garden, and then we went to go find her drunk rear end mom she had lost.

Upon locating her, mom confirmed "Yeah, that one is mine. She's a product of rape."

That's a hell of a thing to say to a stranger. Good luck kid.

Sad face

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I absolutely judged a lady that complained that her monitor didn't work after we shipped her hardware to her home. She had somehow plugged the DisplayPort cable into an ethernet port on the router we sent as well.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Mass murder.

Hit and run accidents.

Poisoning the water supply to poor villages just to avoid paying the extra safety costs at their silver mines which they dug on land they stole from native peoples.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Having hesperaloe in their yard

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Something about Donald Trump.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Something about Joe Biden.

Soulkys
Sep 7, 2008

The beast of Tanagra
I'll judge every person individually as we walk towards and then past each other by the presence and quality of their acknowledgement of me and their indication of possession of a weapon and intent

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Stopping at the top of escalators

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Not trying local foods in a new city

i used to work for a guy who loved to go on cruises and would just sit at the cheeseburger in paradise at each port of call, drink land shark and watch american sports

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
loving me up the rear end without providing even a perfunctory tugjob

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

STABASS posted:

loving me up the rear end without providing even a perfunctory tugjob

Jesus Christ, I said I was sorry! Let it go!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Hating dogs.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Being racist

Nutty, I know

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
Not picking up after their dogs, especially when they always use the same route so its landmine central for a couple blocks

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Liking feet sexually

Or adoring eating rear end

???

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Driving faster than me

Driving slower than me

Driving the same speed as me

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've never judged anyone

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Big Beef City posted:

I've never judged anyone

lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Vakal posted:

Being taller than I am.

Being shorter than I am.

how tall are you?

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Norwegian has a sound merger going on. English doesn't have exactly the same sounds, but imagine pronouncing every ch- as sh- (merging cheap and sheep) for a similar feeling.

I'm sure it's a natural evolution, and linguistics is a descriptive not prescriptive field - and I will absolutely assume you're some sort of careless slob if you talk like that.

Ditto people who try to write phonetic dialect when talking to people they know are from another end of the country. It's fine and even good to fight for your dialect, but faux-phonetic written Norwegian is hard enough even if you speak the same dialect - and I'll assume you're just too self-centered to think about the person you're writing to. I'm not asking for perfectly spelled west Oslo upper class, but maybe try to approximate a spelling the majority of the country has a chance at recognising?

Computer viking fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Jul 2, 2022

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
not using turn signals

stopping and blocking an intersection in a store with their rear end and cart to look at their phone for a prolonged period

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Saying "irregardless"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

People that enter an elevator before letting people exit. People exiting the elevator have the right of way, you assholes!