Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
People who know how small my dick is and tell people about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Girls who pretend they're going to put their hair up in a pony tail but don't

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Having a posts-per-day higher than mine. jfc buddy

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Millennials using Zoomer slang. It's cringe af.

What's wrong with my drip?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

People who fall asleep easily.
No one should be that calm. The world is ending!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That's why they're so calm

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

hosed up.
More people should be like me; always tired, never rested and probably mildly hallucinating.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Unreaped taints :sigh:

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Inzombiac posted:

hosed up.
More people should be like me; always tired, never rested and probably mildly hallucinating.

Got the first two, how do I get in on that third thing?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Treecko posted:

What's wrong with my drip?

I don't know what that means.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I don't know what that means.

Me neither but either your clothes are wicked or you got the clap.

Hatsune Mike
Oct 9, 2013

posting holier-than-thou "well I for one don't judge" messages in a thread like this

River Crab
May 12, 2005

Perhaps a careful review of your options is in order.
Not even trying to be quiet in libraries.
Always driving around with high beams on.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Bad dog owners. I think a ton of people just got them in COVID cause they were bored/lonely and just like didn't bother or know how to train them, and now lots of dogs have have separation anxiety and poo poo like that. And there are too many of them, I can see like at least 4 dogs in any direction in the day, and they aren't socialized right either so it's just constant barking at everything. Another dog? Seeing a human? A garbage truck?

There are too many dogs here and like half the people don't leash them. Had to block one that charged our picnic today, like physically holding my arm out to keep it back, didn't bite at least, and the owner didn't even apologize, just walked on. Still unleashed. At least say sorry and try to control it when you see that sort of situation.

I'll judge people for that poo poo for sure. And I'm not even mad at the dogs, I loving love dogs, just a lot didn't get raised right.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Being a "picky eater"

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

A CRAB IRL posted:

Being a "picky eater"

This only drives me crazy if all the foods they refuse to eat ~happen~ to be healthy and/or "ethnic."

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

River Crab posted:

Always driving around with high beams on.

Holy poo poo immediate mass execution for people who drive with high beams or those insane rear end LEDs. No trials.

Irregardless
Jan 19, 2007

not even once.
People that cough with their tongue out

People that have dogs that bark constantly, never ceasing

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
too many to list. i'm sick of the bull poo poo, from socitey's hypocrites

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Having a post-2010 regdate on this dead gay comedy forum.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Being born after 1999.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
people who use unnecessary adverbs

people who use adverbs whose function is to reinforce a stated stance or opinion when the use of the adverb has not been licensed by another's questioning or disagreement

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Being super into the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Not signaling when changing lanes

Talking about your colonoscopy at length (boomer free space)

The Butcher posted:

Bad dog owners. I think a ton of people just got them in COVID cause they were bored/lonely and just like didn't bother or know how to train them, and now lots of dogs have have separation anxiety and poo poo like that. And there are too many of them, I can see like at least 4 dogs in any direction in the day, and they aren't socialized right either so it's just constant barking at everything. Another dog? Seeing a human? A garbage truck?

There are too many dogs here and like half the people don't leash them. Had to block one that charged our picnic today, like physically holding my arm out to keep it back, didn't bite at least, and the owner didn't even apologize, just walked on. Still unleashed. At least say sorry and try to control it when you see that sort of situation.

I'll judge people for that poo poo for sure. And I'm not even mad at the dogs, I loving love dogs, just a lot didn't get raised right.

There were already a ton of lovely dog owners everywhere before COVID but yeah they suck. Also add lovely child owners to the list.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
everything under the sun because I am officially getting old, OP

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Getting upset at their children for "embarrassing" them. Children are idiots, no one cares.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Usually people judge me for using the word irregardless. Irregardless, I like your name OP.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Just start saying "irrespective" instead, it'll stick.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
People who stare.

If you’re going to gawk, at least pay me first.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anime avatar.

Posting anime tweets on Discord.

In fact, posting too much doomscrolling tweet on Discord.

Saying "mhm", "mhm" as you're talking, mid sentence, constantly.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
People who strive for harmony at all costs when you can just talk to people and hash something out. I understand conflict aversion but I personally am “ignoring poo poo” averse, so good luck, let’s communicate and work it out.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Spelling Sao Paolo or asking deeply stupid poo poo about Brazil in general. Just two years ago a goon was surprised when I said that no we do not have wild big cats walking around in Rio. This year someone was actually surprised that we don't speak Spanish. For gently caress's sake it's not the 90's anymore.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In fact, maybe the biggest offender, saying anything in Portuguese with an over-the-top Spanish accent/impression.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Das Boo posted:

This only drives me crazy if all the foods they refuse to eat ~happen~ to be healthy and/or "ethnic."

I worked in an office where about half of the employees were from India. The pickiest eaters were always from India who only ate Indian food, and only certain types of Indian food from their region of India.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

"I don't pay attention to politics."

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
people who poo poo all over cocktails, come on I just want to talk, don’t be afraid

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
People who take someone to the movies then loudly narrates the loving movie so that they're not only ruining their partner's experience but everyone else around them. "Oh you're gonna love this part", "pay attention because this becomes important later", like holy gently caress shut the gently caress up.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Offering me drugs, then asking for money the next morning. I'll pay you, but I'll judge you for asking.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Elentor posted:

In fact, maybe the biggest offender, saying anything in Portuguese with an over-the-top Spanish accent/impression.

Fret not! I pronounce every non English word with an incredibly hard Midwest accent.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Anyone who needs to constantly one up. You know X? Cool still doesn’t make up for a void of personality.

People who take their kids to bars.

The idea that everyone should own a gun.

Wearing crocs outside of the home or not running a quick errand.

whoever came up with the red delicious apple.

Fogeys and tightasses who whine about weed existing yet guzzle down alcohol.

I’m downright crabby today. Good, cancer season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
People that throw their trash in the recycling bin.

Somebody has to fish that poo poo out!