Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I've been watching this incredibly terrible reality TV show with Lady Butcher (who completely agrees it's trash) called "dated and related".

So yeah, anyone can not watch TV. There is no pride and honor in that.

Force yourself though the depths of bad TV and prove your strength.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

deep dish peat moss posted:

but also people who say this whenever someone mentions not liking a popular thing. Like if they ask me what my favorite tv show is and I say I don't watch TV, and then they go all "well la-dee-dah mister has no TV, big-shot no-tv watching jabroni, you're sooooooo cooooool" then they're actually worse than the people who brag about not watching TV

Valid

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
Just say you aren't into those sorts of things and move the conversation along to irony posting

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I judge people wearing jaunty sailors hats.

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

Riptor posted:

putting the dollar sign after the number

Writing poo poo like "I sold my old bike for $200 dollars".

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

pendants are sad ):

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Ironic voodoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Parents who go into a convenience store to buy their poo poo, like alcohol and smokes and, when the kid asks for something, say "Shut up, we don't have the money!" as they pay the 50% markup on their crap.