Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dog King
May 19, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

teen witch posted:

how men describe their exs. Weird how they’re all the crazy ones!

Leftists who use “woke” or “yass queen” to denigrate. We get it, you don’t like X, but leave AAVE out of it? It’s telling

people who absolutely must use a slur or else they’ll have a tantrum

lovely tippers. just go die.

People who get uncomfortable when I call myself fat. It’s a descriptor, not a value judgement. I’m a poo poo person regardless of size.

anyone who touches my hair or my tattoos without asking. Call an ambulance, not for me.

Men who come up to me at shows and ask if I like the music. No I loving hate this music, and I hate the people here, that’s why I voluntarily went to go see them you loving genius.

The phrase “I was hit as a child and I turned out fine” is a thousand red flags.

I am not a fun person to be around

>Claims not to be racist
>Hates lovely tippers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU