Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

The best pitch for it is what he calls it in the video itself: "30 minutes of investigation, feature length mental breakdown".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Yeah, this is beyond just exposing someone for being a plagarist, this is exposing them, burning their crops and salting the earth.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Das Boo posted:

Now here's the thing! There are multiple, multiple, multiple accounts from Allied soldiers (and even some Axis!) of being impressed/inspired by/jealous/pissed about how strong and healthy the American troops were since they were essentially a fresh injection into a war-ravaged body. American troops developed a reputation for stealing girlfriends and, anybody correct me if I'm misremembering, this specific detail contributed to the Australian slang "seppo." This reputation carried over into the Korean War, so now we're well past Nazi dissolution.

This is at least true as far as I know in the UK too, to the point where there was even a slang term for women falling for GIs that were stationed here, "going khaki wacky".