Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Did Somerton just turn off comments lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
That was a very easy 4 hours to spend. Every minute was packed with flamethrowers and explosions.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Efb

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Halfway through the Tommy Tallarico one

I’m sure everyone’s known a couple Tommy Tallaricos in their life. I’m getting flashbacks!

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Hbomb talking about how we have to investigate proper video game credits for uncredited people before the people who exclusively know certain things die from old age: “To quote a famous Nintendo quit screen, everything not saved will be lost”

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=403eGkWv4MA

20 minutes more stuff about Illuminaughti from the cutting room floor

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Dec 5, 2023

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
James Somerton sticks out to me because I had never heard of him until this week but I had definitely heard some of his bad takes coming from queer friends. I’m just a dumb cisgender straight guy so I was unable to recognize how harmful of a take “all the fun gays died from aids” was. And it was coming from gay friends! Who knows how far his bad opinions circulated.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Dang Somerton took down his YouTube now

He deleted everything else but I figured he’d leave the YouTube up to collect ad revenue from curious onlookers

Maybe he was concerned it would be used as evidence in a claim

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Someone explain the etymology of seppo

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Is it creator scandal season? The indie fiction book space is blowing up about a 31 page google doc exposing an author who used sock puppet accounts to review bomb other authors who were all set to debut next year

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VToXKOOK4mw

https://x.com/jessiegender/status/1737644295719674363?s=46

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
lol

https://x.com/lordravenscraft/status/1737694974576091217?s=46

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Welp looks like he took down his apology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

big black turnout posted:

It was probably plagiarized

We know it wasnt plagiarized because it was terrible