Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

They kinda look like Paua (Abalone) fritters like you might get at a takeaway fish and chip shop in NZ, but I have no idea what the sauce is. So it's probably cum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

If I may revisit this, I took a picture of the Paua fritters they have at the fish and chip shop down the road. These look pretty similar to the original post but I also agree they could be buckwheat pancakes.

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

Un-appealed

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

FFT posted:

Not to disagree, but:

Not pictured: "some" "fresh-ground" pepper

Also I hope you're using salted butter

Wow flashbacks to when I would be starving after school and we never had any food so it was mayonnaise and whatever pre-ground pepper we had on some semi-stale bread as a sandwich. Good times.

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

We were in Italy and had pizza once that was some kind of cheesy base, french fries, cracked pepper and some herbs, with lemon zest over the top. Was actually really good.

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

Sir Lemming posted:

Garden tomatoes are pretty much the only thing that totally lives up to the "better than store bought" hype. I enjoy other fresh stuff for various reasons but would probably fail a blind taste test most of the time.

Cucumbers too. I started growing Lebanese cucumbers a few years ago, they taste amazing, not just like green water like the hydroponic ones they sell at the supermarket.

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

OwlFancier posted:

When I was last in hospital I had very nice egg sandwiches. Time before that I had liver and onions, which I might be the only person my age in the UK who actually likes that.

Lol, I got concussed once when I lived in England. My then girlfriend now wife rang my phone as I had gone radio silent. I answered it in hospital while my brains were still scrambled and apparently all I could talk about were how they gave me sandwiches and how good they were.

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...
The only recipes with enough garlic are the ones I've edited 1 clove to read 5 amd sometimes that isn't enough.

Does she just chuck out cook books that don't have the right level of ingredients? For sale, 1 cook book, no notes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

Ror posted:

that's not real, that's a dream pizza

Oooo dreaaaammmm pizza,
I believe you can hurt my guts tonigh-ight