Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Kinda sounds similar to how Mountain Dew Flamin' Hot ruined the taste of both for me. I love me some of the various Mountain Dew flavors, and I have enjoyed all the various flamin' hot snacks, but the combination of both was just downright terrible. The flavor started off as an ok mostly-lime flavor, that kinda took over your whole palette and drowned off anything else. Then at the end, you're left with the slightest tingle of, something. It's almost like the coolness of a strong mint before the actual mint taste hits your brain. Sipping the drink brought that out in little drips, and chugging it just extended the effect, but never enhanced or built upon it in any way. Definitely the worst of the dew flavors I've ever tried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Any of you goons that wouldn't at least try it, if you don't like dill pickles, then fine. But this one's common over in Western NY, and it's loving delicious. Imagine fried cheese sticks. Now imagine bread sticks. Now finally, imagine fried pickle spears. It's like all of those combined. Far less terrible than I think a lot of you are assuming. Done right, you'll get the dill and vinegar tang, but it's tempered by the cheese and bread. It's not a punch in the mouth, it's like eating Bosco Sticks and occasionally taking a bit of a pickle spear while doing so.

This, on the other hand. I'd try at least one bite/sip of most of this stuff. Except for like, the Oreo stuff, the vegan chili cheeseburger on principle, and maybe the insect stuff.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Brawnfire posted:

Pitch Black was a go-to for me, definitely. All my friends were drinking Code Red by the motherfucking 2 liter, and there I was sipping a 500ml of Pitch Black and they're just glaring at me, trying to figure out what my fuckin' game is, are they gonna have to kill me? I'd like to see them try. I'm surging, coruscating with the darkling power of Pitch Black.

I never liked Code Red. Pitch Black, and the short lived Black Label were the poo poo though. I loving loved those flavors. These days, I like Voltage best, I think. Though I will never get anything except Baja blast at Taco Bell. When the wife and I go to a KFC/Taco Bell, she'll always get the uh.... I think it's called Sweet Lightning? Mountain Dew with peach flavor. She loves it, but I think it's too cloyingly sweet. But I guess just like how BB goes great with Taco Bell, this peach one is made for KFC.

Is it me, by the way, or are the new yellow and orange summer flavors this year the same as last year? I could've sworn they're the same drat thing.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

OK, I'll take a guess.

... Ham? Eggs? Olives, and possibly roasted red peppers? Lots of very thick semen, or potentially the sort of frosting you'd find on cinnamon rolls...? Lots of herbs and spices, and what is probably supposed to be one of those little plastic table things that clearly wasn't placed properly. The look of the area around the box is giving me some weird sort of like, eastern European vibes for some reason.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

MrYenko posted:

One loving pickle? What is this horseshit?

Sir, this is a Wendy's McDonald's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

I'm imagining sweet, a bit creamy, mildly spicy, *very* tangy. Probably like a mix of... sweet chili and honey mustard? With a few other bits like the ketchup and such.