Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

Good Lord. Where I’m from we have chicken Parm, veal Parm, and eggplant Parm, with red sauce and cheese (mozzarella and Parmesan), either over pasta or in a sub roll. That is an abomination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

from a $$$$ place in Salem MA

Popovers from Ledger?

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

We used to have cheese in a tube in Canada, but the opening was on the side instead of the end. And it might not have actually been cheese. It was cheesy anyway.

We used to have it sometimes for long car trips. You could have cheese and crackers for days. It didn't seem to go bad. You had to squeeze really hard to get it out though.

Vague memories that the bacon and hickory smoke were absolutely vile. But the plain cheese ones were okay.

I remember having this on a camping trip in Nova Scotia when I was like five years old. There’s a great picture of me at a picnic table, putting my all into squeezing the cheese sausage onto a Triscuit.

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

axolotl farmer posted:

The best frogs are dew picked, lightly killed and flown in from Iraq.

Crunchy…

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

Who's up for a good old prune & bologna

On canned bread!

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

Killingyouguy! posted:

Yeah if I tried to eat in bed my back would hurt so bad. Eating on the couch is bad enough. The gently caress kind of spines of steel do you people have

I am about 75% bedbound due to disability. I have foods that I know I can eat in bed, and foods that require me to sit up at the table (mostly Ramen based). I would like to be able to sit up more, but it is very painful for me. I have a recliner, but I haven’t quite worked out the correct combination of back/butt cushions to make me comfortable with my lap tray.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

I have early onset osteoporosis thanks to Cushing’s syndrome. My endocrinologist is the most thorough and careful doctor that I have ever had, and she is not at all concerned about my sparkling water intake.