Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

They look like glazed ceramic burgers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Hey now, sometimes you gotta eat cat food. I resorted to trying Whiskas kibble back in the 90s when the adults wanted to party uninterrupted and would lock us upstairs, and the only thing up there was kibble and a preserved wedding cake. Both tasted awful, but we only got in trouble for the cake because even though we took chunks from the back, they ended up seeing it eventually.

Also kibble is simultaneously the driest and greasiest thing I've ever eating.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Cats are also obsessed with cheesy foot smell.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

i'm gonna need the story behind this because I can't see it as anything but raw chicken someone left out at room temperature with a side of mayonnaise

Comment by the guy who posted it was roughly 'treating myself to some chicken, mayo, and ice cream 🙂" and that's it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Desert Bus posted:

Or seasoning.

That's what the mayo's for, ask any whitey

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Desert Bus posted:

EDIT 2: "Do dogs have periods???" is suddenly a question for 3 kids under 10

So we're you eating off the floor like a animal or was the dog sitting on the table?

Also yes, dogs get periods. Once a year. We had an unspayed doberman when I was a kid. Wiping up the drops was one of my childhood chores.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

FFT posted:

That's a triangle of spice/crushed dorito on the outside of the glass.

Still gonna be soggy from the moisture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Go whole hog, you cowards