Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Hello AFP thread, been a while.

I see you are talking American foods. Well that's well and Dandy. Our local baseball team here in Canada has something that I think qualifies for this thread.

...Yes I am going to a game later this summer and yes I will eat this for your enjoyment you sick fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Brawnfire posted:

I'd eat a phosicle

NGL a tonkatsicle would be dope

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Some real interesting poo poo here

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

bunnyofdoom posted:

Hello AFP thread, been a while.

I see you are talking American foods. Well that's well and Dandy. Our local baseball team here in Canada has something that I think qualifies for this thread.

...Yes I am going to a game later this summer and yes I will eat this for your enjoyment you sick fucks

So I ate this fucker. So, all in all it was pretty loving good*. The fries were nicely seasoned and battered, and held up well. Cheese curds were fresh and squeaky, chicken fingers and burgers did well with the gravy and the onion rings added a nice crunch and sweetness. I then promptly fell asleep at the game, although it may have been the 5 beers, or the fact that it was a really loving boring game.

*The sausage was loving godawful tho. When not even the gravy can save it, you got problems

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

OwlFancier posted:

Both largely flavourless white goop sauces, yes. I am aware that they are created by different methods and contain different things, but both go on the "bad white poo poo nobody needs" pile.

....this is by far the dumbest take I have seen today, and I spent a fair bit on twitter.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

...... is this a threat?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

On those French "tacos", I actually have eaten them from This joint in my home town

I had a small and my insides were destroyed, but it was tasty. Maybe I'll get em again some point

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

https://twitter.com/JoyOfPESI/status/1554223400809291776?t=8439bWgVKYYut3ldSfibaw&s=19

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Tiggum posted:

Is this another weird American thing?

This is a Canadian Chain

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I will demolish a bag of sour cream bacon ruffles

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

https://twitter.com/sonjajjackson/status/1576369196610383873?t=GgU2dIS4OSwv7WSe1JlF0Q&s=19

....would

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

There is a really great thread in GWS about military rations across countries and eras

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750036&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

I am just sad it hasn't been updated for 4 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Hirayuki posted:

That reminds me: Where is a massive schnitzel on a regular-sized bun a regional specialty? We've seen them here in the thread; one sandwich takes up half a standard diner-booth table.

I believe it is the Indiana Pork Tenderloin sandwhich you speak of

Speaking of, I have a freezer full of cheap pork schnitzels that weren't too big, and I might try to make that with a pork base sometime soon.