Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Those were sad steaks even before cooking - I've seen usda select ribeyes with more marbling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

From the same feed:

https://twitter.com/calbeagle18/status/1563496067622400002?t=FljyXR8nA4YT0ZWLBST0_g&s=19

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

If you live near a Wegmans they usually have about a quarter aisle of British stuff.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

It's a thing.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

I think this is the resturant, and this is a copy of the video that has sound.

$218 per person + tip, wine pairings are $125 or $175.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Decrepus posted:

What the gently caress is garlic bread

Garlic + butter + warmed bread

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Cage posted:

Its just called pizza.

To normal people.

You know, humans.

Not in places where the pizza is good.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

They will serve you a giant slice uncut

but I'm not going to drive to Yonkers to find out if it's any good. I found their cannoli-topped dessert pizza shaped like a football to be somewhat more disturbing:

might. might.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Dareon posted:

I've mentioned before (possibly in this very thread) how odd it is that we associate certain foods with specific buildings. Shacks are pretty good sources for nearly any food, but pizza and hot dogs come from a hut (hot dogs could also come from a haus, and The Hotdog Longhouse is an aesthetically appealing name), burgers come from a barn (although a yurt would be a good choice as well, specifically Burt's Burger Yurt), chicken... I've never seen a restaurant named the Chicken Coop but it feels right. Saw a lot of teepee-themed novelty restaurants in the Southwest, but none that had a dedicated food attached to them.

How about hot dogs from a windmill?

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

That is not what good or even barely edible smoked salmon looks like.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Paladinus posted:

Is that Yorkshire pudding made in a cupcake tin?

In a popover pan:

I make them whenever I do a full on prime rib.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

maybealabia posted:

Depending on what's in those burnt mushroom clouds, the quenelle is either vanilla ice cream or ranch dressing

It's a compound butter - in this case, according to the menu, the butter is mixed with pesto.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

I'm the $4/lb pasta that is surely infinitely better than the stuff skyline uses in their restaurants

chili dogs, apparently
VVVV

e. Enjoy! (not provided)

RoastBeef has a new favorite as of 00:23 on Sep 3, 2023

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

TV Zombie posted:

72 hours to prepare this pasta? Rich people food is so weird

https://x.com/picturesfoider/status/1749461928236535998?s=46

It's from BillyBoyz, a Lebanese restaurant specializing in "messy" food.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

It's apparently from Epicure in Paris

I tried it at the pre-vegan version of Eleven Madison Park and the dish works, but I don't think I'd pay 390 euros for the privilege

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Shooting Blanks posted:

I'm curious to know what this is, but it looks delicious. Absolutely would.

"Salsicce Casalinga Con Prosciuttto, Crema E Rosamarino," and it did taste a ton better than it looks.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Unsettling

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Sir Lemming posted:

Is It Cake?

Some psychopath at food network posted:

Although it has no crust or color, this loaf of bread is light and airy. Equally amazing -- it takes only about 4 minutes to bake.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

The town my grandparents retired to has a yearly Lima bean festival. I've never figured out how many layers of irony they're operating on.

RoastBeef has a new favorite as of 15:59 on Mar 5, 2024

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Horseradish cheddar is pretty good so horseradish cheddar with green food coloring is also probably pretty good