Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

No because deep dish is an improvement on the form in every way.

Chicago hot dogs are a curse tho so it evens out.

A bread bowl full of tomato soup is not pizza. "No pizza rules" doesn't apply here because it isn't even pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Tiggum posted:

Pizzas are sandwiches.

Now we're talkin

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

No
pizzA
T
O
Rules

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

In all the years of these threads, this is only thing has even made me feel ill

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

AlbieQuirky posted:

now I want a döner or shawarma or gyros spring roll so much

I made eggrolls stuffed with ham, collard greens and black eyed peas once. Made a peanut sauce out of boiled peanuts with it

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Samovar posted:

Ok, this looks bad and I'm sure it would taste bad. But you CAN cook watermelon in a marinade that, when cooked, makes it taste almost exactly like salmon. It's so goddamn weird.

This actually whips rear end, I've done it before. You can also vacuum seal cut watermelon with flavored syrups (like jalapeño) and it forces it into the melon and makes it taste incredible.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Scarodactyl posted:

They have them at my local ace hardware.

Lmao

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
If you mix the agar into a cold liquid and let it sit, it dissolves more completely. If the liquid is hot or warm, the agar will clump and be grainy

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
There is a really great thread in GWS about military rations across countries and eras

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750036&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
You need really high proof vodka to get the kind of infusion needed, and that precludes a LOT of decent vodka

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

VictualSquid posted:

It is emulsified meat like you find in a vienna sausage, which is then baked like a meat loaf.

So bologna, then

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Had a really killer sandwich at a Penguins game the other night. Spicy salami, saurkraut and French fries on thick toast.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Aka the best language to make into the trade standard worldwide

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Grand Fromage posted:

Do you not carbonate your eggs before cooking them? :confused:

What do you think carbonara is?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Porfiriato posted:

It looks like a dry but leaky brownie.