Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

yes please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

sure why not. my dad used to put frozen burritos somewhere under the hood of his Forest Service rig so it would be hot by the time he was wherever out in the woods and it was lunchtime

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

Crust First posted:

Duck Duck Gross

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

green apple tastes exactly how squash bugs smell

i invite any green apple lovers to come to my garden, as i have some treats for you in the pumpkin patch

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

i like circus peanuts but then it seems i like all the bad candy, unless it's green apple flavored

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

my friend tried this and had the following to say:

quote:

screaming at the conceit of the printed happy birthday tag. if someone gave me this for my birthday, i would consider it the best birthday present of my life

but also the worst, because it’s loving disgusting, blech

the “frosting” part has the consistency of playdough. it’s almost like if you took greek yogurt and put it in a food dehydrator.

kind of…dairy jerky

i'll still buy one if i ever see one in the wild because i want to experience disappointment

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

hallo spacedog posted:

Not a fan of this

:agreed:

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

Pookah posted:

A much loved childhood recipe in our house was "chicken and broccoli"
Basically, you poach some skin-on chicken legs, skin them and strip off the meat in chunks.
Mix said meat with a can of condensed mushroom soup plus 1 big tablespoon of mayo.
Cook a head of broccoli, broken down into big florets.
Take 1 Dutch oven - make a layer of broccoli at the bottom, top with your chicken goop, top that with cheesy breadcrumbs, or a much better option, mashed potatoes topped with cheese.
Bake til golden
Eat.

I haven't had it in 20 years, but I bet its still pretty tasty.

(My mother was not a good cook, why do you ask?)

we had something similar and it was delicious. i still have the 30+ year old community cookbook from my childhood that has the recipe, complete with mystery splatter

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

i knew the contributor of that one. she was born in Indiana and considered ketchup "too spicy". nice lady though

i just add more when i make it

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

https://twitter.com/hello__caitlin/status/1595940895521935360

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

i saw this phenomenon in the wild once

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

i'm intrigued + repulsed. my friend says the christmas tree cakes ice cream is perfect though

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

this stuff is pretty good. i bought some once in a quest to make a "savory Fun Dip" (a piece of jerky with cheese powder, salt & vinegar powder, and several varieties of Kernal Seasons to dip it in)

it didn't work out but at least i tried to make my dreams come true, and the cheese powder had other culinary applications

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

uber_stoat posted:

seems to be the latter. huge ruffle-err I mean riplets.

never have i so desired something i just learned about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014